+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: If you could just change one mage ability, what would you choose?

Give necro back its double gcd on pet posses.

Default Mystic Archer

get rid of the random hit other nearby mobs when using Elemental Gifts or at least remove the random nearby target from the legendary

Champion of Telara

Harbinger/Chloro: Legendary Bloom should benefit from the 60% dmg boost from Legendary Empyrean Ascension (passively increases the damage of Slashing attacks by 100% and the damage of spells with cast times by 60%) currently it doesn't. Also legendary Bloom should be adjusted so that the 5x Vile Spores only hits the selected target and the following bug would be prevented.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    The 5x Vile Spores of Legendary Bloom often do not hit targets with a big hit box, for example Malannon or High Priest Arakhurn. I suppose it's the same problem the warrior has with his AoE abilities or the Harbinger with Lucent Slash. Vladd mentioned in the Discord that this is an engine problem with the center of target and with all abilities that needs no target. The Vile Spores of Legendary Bloom belong to this category because they find their targets around the caster itself.

My suggestion would be to change Legendary Bloom that the Vile Spores needs a fixed target (like the normal Vile Spores) and only hit the target which the player has selected to get around the engine restrictions.
    Legendary Bloom: Bug Report

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Leggy bloom still doesn't give Charge either, does it?

Sword of Telara

I think they shouldn't buff around eternal... They should buff mage excluding the eternal so it scales better naturally without eternal reliance. Maybe buff primary bolts themselves excluding the ones that are already powerful.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 10-17-2019 at 02:24 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    I think they shouldn't buff around eternal... They should buff mage excluding the eternal so it scales better naturally without eternal reliance. Maybe buff primary bolts themselves excluding the ones that are already powerful.
    If it's up to me, they could drop the eternal completely. The only advantage I see at the moment is that the eternal weapon has no effect on PvP and the devs can amplify mage PvE damage without affecting PvP. The big disadvantage is that the eternal reduce almost all competitive mage PvE specs to Elemental Forces.

If Gamigo wants to stick to the eternal, they could change the influence of the eternal weapon on Elemental Forces that leads to that the currently played Specs (Ele, Pyro) are no longer competitive and need to be improved. Specs with 61 Harbinger and 61 Warlock would be currently the strongest alternatives without Elemental Forces and are about 600k (raid st dps) behind a rogue or primalist they would therefore also have to be improved.

Champion of Telara

A few more suggestions how the mage could be improved:

During Heat Wave, the cast time of fireballs should be reduced to zero (instantly usable), which would make the Pyro more mobile and you would have to plan when it is the best time to use Heat Wave.

Remove the condition that Heat Wave must on cooldown and not in effect that fireball deals an additional damage over 5 seconds of its damage.

Inferno should be usable from 100 % HP.

Warlock Death's Door should be usable from 100 % HP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2