+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'Feature' with chloro

Arrow any Experience with Ele Pyro Hybrids?

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Hinting the title! I totaly forgot that when you apply legendary firestorm and then toggle entropic veil, firestorm remains the only ability gaining charge (with Mental Cynosure aaalmost as fast as it drains) (against entropic veils tooltip)

Sidenote [Since Pyro has a larger downtime when the cds are gone hardcasting Fireball for quite some time i wonder if you can fill that with some crystalline spam +15% critpower from ele.]

kinds regards
    Last edited by Shas; 01-09-2019 at 02:53 AM.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

CM doesn't proc Cinderburst iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    CM doesn't proc Cinderburst iirc.
    but cinterburst ticks higher i don't feel so well and didnt want to test today but guess i have to

->
    A couple 'random' points spent and i came up with this
    and boy it's fun to play holy ****-
    version #7
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-06_173953.jpg

constant 710 with facerolling
    cinderburst does 50% more than on 61 pyro

bis ele is 830- ish
    61pyro 760- ish
    Last edited by Shas; 01-06-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Since Pyro has a larger downtime when the cds are gone hardcasting Fireball for quite some time i wonder if you can fill that with some crystalline spam +15% critpower from ele.

kinds regards

Legendary Fire Storm:
    Enemies caught inside of the area take 30% more damage from Fire sources.

I don't think it's worth using anything other than abilities that do fire damage.

The following also speaks for Fireball:
    • if Fusillade and Heatwave on cooldown: + additional 75 % of Fireball damage over 5 seconds
    • Cinder Burst deals additional 30 % to targets affected bye the damage over time effect from Fireball
    • with Mastery Calculated Annihilation 8% more damage for casttime abilities
    • Pyromancer's Vengeance (Passive): Casting Fireball generates stacks of Pyromancer's Vengeance. Which increase the chance of Pyromancer's Blessing by 4% per stack. Maximum 5 stacks. Lasts 10s.
    • Pyro' Blessing(Passive): Damaging fire spell have a 20% chance to reset Cinder Bursts cooldown and allow it to be cast instantly with a 50% mana cost reduction. This has an internal cooldown of 3s.
    • Pyromancer's Fury (Passive): Non Fireball damaging Fire abilities apply a stack of Pyromancer's Fury. Casting Fireball consumes a stack: reducing its cast time by 0.5s and increasing its damage by 30%. Maximum 5 stacks.

Thumbs down

...Was using Pyro's Blessing with a ****load of proccs while the natural circle of fire increases firedmg by 10% and by 20% for the first 6 sec while ele grants 15% cp. The 60% on cinder burst from 61 Pyro got beaten doing 50% more damage on that hybrid than the buffed 61 version. I unequiped the focus and went a little above a compareable 61 Pyro (mainly thoughout 15% free cp tho) If someone dares to spend time with that it may be an option to make up for missing gear/eternal. The rotation was more fun than ele or pyro since there was no situation of real hardcasting nor mindlessly spaming for half a minute ^^ but the numbers are behind in the end bc it's 1,25-1.5 sec gcd makes it slower.

Hinting the title! I totaly forgot that when you apply legendary firestorm and then toggle entropic veil, firestorm remains the only ability gaining charge (with Mental Cynosure aaalmost as fast as it drains) (against entropic veils tooltip) its useable as a fked up jump n run chloro with Thundershock lacking enough instant proccs for both Healing Torrent and Natures Touch tho. May be interesting for people who knot theyr fingers on chloro.

# cancelbuff entropic Veil
    cast Internalized Charge
    cast @gtae firestorm

# cast [inactive] Entropic Veil
    cast Ruin
    cast Bloom
    cast Healing Torrent
    cast Nature's Touch
    cast Corrosive Spores
    cast Thundershock
    cast Internalized Charge

and jump a little
    something like that

I call that one Redwood or Carlifornia (bc fire and forest :v lol)

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...a5iEw/gww|TLXw

I know this hurts to read; still it's a little more interesting than Vile Spores
    It heals less and is a horrible way implementing the charge mechanic to new people so let's jsut scrap that right away

@Bamu that ST DPS Ranking spreadsheet takes its info from Prancingturtle?
    Last edited by Shas; 01-07-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Prophet of Telara

@Bamu that ST DPS Ranking spreadsheet takes its info from Prancingturtle?
    Yes I have written a Python script to get the data from Prancingturtle.

Rift Disciple

Since you have final eternal and omnox, I assume your frags are not that good. Its probably the illusion of taking 15% cp perk from ele makes you think this hybrid is better than current viable specs like 61 pyro or 58 ele. shows as follows:

40 ele / 36 pyro :

'Feature' with chloro-40-ele-36-pyro.jpg

61 pyro:

'Feature' with chloro-61-pyro.jpg

61 pyro with buffs twitch clip:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/3520392...ghts&sort=time

And I'm gonna be honest upfront I'm not a good pyro, but the number difference in parse give you some indication why this isn't viable
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

Rift Disciple

since rift forum acting up again and I cant edit reply so I will just reupload the pictures

40/36:

'Feature' with chloro-40-36.jpg

61:

'Feature' with chloro-61.jpg

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    since rift forum acting up again and I cant edit reply so I will just reupload the pictures

40/36:

Attachment 33587

61:

Attachment 33588
    Yeah that mage is not recieving alot of love lately.
    Thanks for taking your time! Did 800 ish on the last test before deleting it; Hardcasting a 2sec fireball once in a minute. Also that linked spec is more or less a random bunch of points at that state to get a feel (did the same approach on 51mm)

Focusing on warr then and wait for some Harb love

*dodges beating* you are delaying Cinder Burst proccs there. (And reapplying dark touch early while running instead of Searing Bolt)

After you used your first cinder Burst procced you can swap to a Macro which is your 'fireball spam' with Cinder Burst on top. It will increase your dps -> since cinderburst will be on a huge cooldown until it proccs again you won't hardcast it ever. cinderburst being able every 3 seconds to become instant but not being instant every 3 seconds exactly requires manual tracking of the procc which may result in 1-2 gcd delay before firing it off. with it on top priority it will give you the maximum Cinderburst output therefore one more ability triggering your unique Fireball and overall more damage in the long run.
    proof me wrong
    Last edited by Shas; 01-07-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Rift Disciple

yea i know i actively delaying cinder, and I try to refresh DT on LNG stacks not lingering timer when Im not messing it up thats why you see on pt a lot of pyros are cinder on top or on par with LEF but sometimes my LEF is higher than cinder by quite an amount from time to time

as for putting cinder on top of the macro, I mean its okay to do that but I personally wont do it cuz it will just end up using cinder/LEF without eternal stacks a lot of times, dps is not that far off but since I parse higher without putting it in the macro and generally higher in ratio in both cinder/LEF so I dont need to do that I suppose, could be ping related as well since I'm generally 200-600 ping

with cinder in the macro:

'Feature' with chloro-cinder-macro.jpg

without cinder in macro:

'Feature' with chloro-without-cinder-macro.jpg

idk but to me I don't think I need it since I actually lower the LEF damage to drop dps by putting cinder in the macro and "make it easier" and ended up couldn't manually control a lot of cinder and LEFs that since cinder has 3s icd like eldritch gift the cinder swing count is roughly the same, only 2 apart in those 4min parses, on top of a lot of the cinders didnt get eternal'd as well as trading off a LOT of eternal-buffed LEFs, and then if you time it by 2 like a 8 min fight (if the group actually suck that much and step on the enrage line), in my case it would just be trading off a lot of eternal-buffed cinders and LEFs just to make cinder being fired earlier. If you take cinder travel time into consideration it might be worth in real boss fights but still it's trading off a lot of eternal-buffed LEFs and since LEF doesn't have travel time it could still be potentially dps loss for me.

if you can post your parse it will help too
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 01-07-2019 at 08:59 AM.

yea i know i actively delaying cinder, and I try to refresh DT on LNG stacks not lingering timer when Im not messing it up thats why you see on pt a lot of pyros are cinder on top or on par with LEF but sometimes my LEF is higher than cinder by quite an amount from time to time

as for putting cinder on top of the macro, I mean its okay to do that but I personally wont do it cuz it will just end up using cinder/LEF without eternal stacks a lot of times, dps is not that far off but since I parse higher without putting it in the macro and generally higher in ratio in both cinder/LEF so I dont need to do that I suppose, could be ping related as well since I'm generally 200-600 ping

with cinder in the macro:

Attachment 33589

without cinder in macro:

Attachment 33590

idk but to me I don't think I need it since I actually lower the LEF damage to drop dps by putting cinder in the macro and "make it easier" and ended up couldn't manually control a lot of cinder and LEFs that since cinder has 3s icd like eldritch gift the cinder swing count is roughly the same, only 2 apart in those 4min parses, on top of a lot of the cinders didnt get eternal'd as well as trading off a LOT of eternal-buffed LEFs, and then if you time it by 2 like a 8 min fight (if the group actually suck that much and step on the enrage line), in my case it would just be trading off a lot of eternal-buffed cinders and LEFs just to make cinder being fired earlier. If you take cinder travel time into consideration it might be worth in real boss fights but still it's trading off a lot of eternal-buffed LEFs and since LEF doesn't have travel time it could still be potentially dps loss for me.

if you can post your parse it will help too
    Jeah intereesting. Wasn't ment to make it easyer but to max its swings since it also grandts a ****load of charge but if it's not that high on priority in the end that's obsolete then. Guess i need some stats before talking with the big boys. Love your 10 fps

Far from minmaxing mage as caster besides SC and i see your points and details. What you can do tho which wonÄt differ your rotation is using a
    #show Cinder Burst
    cast Cinder Burst
    cast Fireball
    everytime you are hardcasting a fireball while Accelerant, Improved Flame Bolt and Neddras are on 4+secs in case it proccs right away (and having a clear gcd on the cast's end) so you can
    (fire Ball)
    Cinder Burst - Elemental Forces
    Fire Ball
    -something else with 3 stacks eternal+fresh Elemental Forces
    Last edited by Shas; 01-07-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Rift Disciple

"lower the fps better the dps" , some wise pug, 2017

Rift Disciple

it might be able to max the swing count , although cinder has 3s icd in the end its still a proc , things like cinder not proccing for 15 secs or more could happen so I generally focus more on eternal coating all the LEFs

it might be able to max the swing count , although cinder has 3s icd in the end its still a proc , things like cinder not proccing for 15 secs or more could happen so I generally focus more on eternal coating all the LEFs
    The igcd of 3 secs starts as its proccs so waiting 3 secs may cause it to procc it itself again- any nonuse may is a procc while its already useable. To max it's and the others abilities damage is something else tho

Also you Can Focus on doing That by refreshing it Manualy since it gets the highest eternal bonus of all the abilities anyway you can jsut off gcd steal a stack whenever it fits
    Also the linked breakdown top line was about maxing its uptime simply stealing eternal stacks off gcd whenever it fits - with one stack left etc.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-07-2019 at 12:27 PM.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...202346lolz.jpg

Mind the 2 different Masteries - i assumed you run Arcane Finesse since maxing LEFs
    70 and 71 swings dark touch
    lost 20k each by running away 8 secs x( [iknowiknowiknow]

-> Bottom line: Recreated your opener from the twitch link DT CD FBolt Heatwave Fb Fstorm Fussilate and maxed the eternal bonus on anything.

->Upper line: my bs
    ::Going Ethereal Blast since more instants consume more LEFs and doing more than a default FB making up for the 75% tick(if even) by being instant and not delaying other stuff.
    [DT so late bc what even hits these seconds st anyway besides one stack of LEfs without raid cds - rather not refreshing DT@1,5 sec gcd while Heatwave
    On 2+ targets simply use Searing Bolt on a Countdown @3 secs (traveltime!) ticking its dmg and lets it get refreshed by surrounding Count Downs which Results in a Searing bolt+ Count down Damage instant while Refreshing Acceleration and can be done on every second CD.
    Paying more attention reapplying Firestorm with eternal only in the future. That was just bad, still doing more st.

Default bs opener:
    Hardcast FB
    FStorm
    CD
    Fbolt
    DT (cinderburst was up)
    Salvo (to get the 75% for Fireball going)
    -Heatwave while using
    cast Heatwave
    cast Cinder Burst
    cast Aetherical Blast
    cast Fire Ball
    manualy refreshing Elemental Forces

.. Which plays more like a Warlord with

Crushing Blow
    Swift Strike
    King of the Hill
    Decisive Strike
    (Quick Death)
    Battle Field Experience
    Decisive Strike with Quick Death proccs
    while refreshing Icy Burst

Funny how compareable those 2 rotas are

Will Open FB DT LEFs CD FBolt FB FStorm Fussilate from now on and rather delay any Cinder proccs here so Flaring etc is 100% up then straight into Heatwave
    Hardcasting a FB to eternalboost your Fbolt and CDst seems slow and weak. The eternalbonus only gets a bonus back when getting applied ona xdmg PER second/ swing ability. So 30k eternal base dmg on a Fbolt or Cinder Burst remains pretty much the same but Annihilation buffs Cinder Burst by 8% all the time. which means the only realy focus for apply on eternal is Fire Storm and Elemental Forces. Besides that i would rather turn it around and keep Pyromancer's Fury high like a Dusk Strike's Emptyness.

Still feel like i am just missing a detail on your approach there.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-07-2019 at 03:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast