+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melee Weapons

Shadowlander

Default Melee Weapons

Hi guys, can anyone please tell me where and when I can posses either a Magical Sword or a Scythe? My Mage is level 58 atm. Thanks.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Internomad View Post
    Hi guys, can anyone please tell me where and when I can posses either a Magical Sword or a Scythe? My Mage is level 58 atm. Thanks.
    You could either apply a weapon skin using your wardrobe or you could use the mage "Harbinger" soul which has spells that achieve what you wanted to do.

Shadowlander

So I have bow now and it's equipped, do I use it with the abilities I have, or are there different abilities/spells I need to use it? So sorry, I'm a returning player after a long time not playing and a lot of this is now new to me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Internomad View Post
    So I have bow now and it's equipped, do I use it with the abilities I have, or are there different abilities/spells I need to use it? So sorry, I'm a returning player after a long time not playing and a lot of this is now new to me again.
    The bow is only for Mystic archer, do you have that soul? Also what is the spec you are using I can tell you what weapons you can use/see.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 11-10-2018 at 01:07 AM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Shadowlander

I am using MA 59, Chloro 8, Arb 7.

+ Reply to Thread