+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Traxxen

Thread: Returning Mage what setup for Vostigar Peaks?

Soulwalker

Default Returning Mage what setup for Vostigar Peaks?

I have a level 70 mage (reached level 70 in Ashenfell), and after about a year I have come back to complete Vostigar Peaks and the Eternal weapon quests, however I have no idea after the various updates what soul setup I should use to progress, so any help would really be appreciated. I am not a particularly good player, so the easier the better!

I used 61 Harb 8 Chloro.

Standard Mage leveling.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Traxxen View Post
    I have a level 70 mage (reached level 70 in Ashenfell), and after about a year I have come back to complete Vostigar Peaks and the Eternal weapon quests, however I have no idea after the various updates what soul setup I should use to progress, so any help would really be appreciated. I am not a particularly good player, so the easier the better!
    61 Harb/9 Chloro/6 Arbiter for open world content

Soulwalker

Default Thanks

I appreciate the replies and will try it out asap - Bamul what a lot of work you have put into the spreadsheet - thanks again to both of you.

Soulwalker

Default It worked fine

Just to let you know that I used this setup and have got to the end of the VP content and onto the dailies, and now need other desperate people who want to do dungeons!

+ Reply to Thread