+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harbinger weapons and balance

Telaran

Default Harbinger weapons and balance

Since balance is on the table, can you please look at Tempest Winds?

As far as I understand it is the ONLY ability in Harb that REQUIRES the weapon buff appearance. I feel if this ability were retooled into something different it would allow us mages to use all the other pretty weapons in melee instead of the same blue sword or gold scythe.

Obviously if this were changed I'd also ask for the current Reaper's Blade and other buffs to have a Storm Charge equivalent.

Thanks for your time
    Zerofate@faeblight

Rift Disciple

I reckon at most they can do is to take off the requirement for TW to have a blade buff and that's it. If you asking for this change just so you can use other weapon wardrobe in combat. I don't think it's gonna happen cuz there are so many perks in the harb tree that are related to blade buffs, you are basically asking them to rework the harb tree.

They might have take off the req for TW or allow the blade buffs to not overwritting your current weapon wardrobe. But it requires work and right now they have full attention on prime right now.
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

Telaran

Holy crap you did it!.

Thank you so much!
    Zerofate@faeblight

Rift Disciple

I guess...? but it's most likely to be them planning to do this anyways since they are revising all the tooltips and perks in each different souls. It might be them getting it from my comment but most likely is them planning for it in the first place.

Tbh I'm surprised as well that they have the time to add the spells for wardrobe use, which is a good thing along with LNG overwritting getting fixed.

But there are still issues that needs to be attended to , for example:

- LNG/lingering torment not triggering on some mobs , ie: nmtd mini bosses , legion transport from
    egg lure

- L.Bloom still does not fire 5 VS all the time, and in a large amount of time it does not fire any
    VS even there is only one mob within your 15m radius (cast@self) and when there is only
    one mob (usually the boss) within 15m radius of your target (not using @self and using ToT, meaning
    casting L.bloom on your tank)

- L.Bloom does not gain you charge at all (not sure if it's intended since L.bloom has no cost)

things like above , but still , it's a good change/fix , one step at a time I suppose.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 05-23-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

+ Reply to Thread