Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shirojirachi
  • 1 Post By Bobtheskull

Thread: Necormancer Questions

Soulwalker

Default Necormancer Questions

Looking for some help, I was reading this guide:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...cer-guide.html

They mention two attacks Jagged Wounds and Ethereal Flux, are those attacks even around anymore? I can't seem to find them in the skill trees. Unless I'm blind that's always a good possibility!

Plane Touched

ethereal flux is an old 65 mastery which was reworked into the current arcane manipulation

jagged wounds is an ability only available while using possession on your zealot pet

bear in mind, that is a very old guide and not terrible current, however if you go to page 3 of the same thread you will find a more up to date build
    Last edited by Bobtheskull; 03-06-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheskull View Post
    ethereal flux is an old 65 mastery which was reworked into the current arcane manipulation
    Ethereal Flux is Ethereal Blast. It used to one ability with two spells and it was horrible. It is not Arcane Manipulation.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Ethereal Flux is Ethereal Blast. It used to one ability with two spells and it was horrible. It is not Arcane Manipulation.
    ah, that's right

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Ohhh I see, so I was right Ethereal Blast is Ethereal Flux. Thank you for clearing that up!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheskull View Post

jagged wounds is an ability only available while using possession on your zealot pet

bear in mind, that is a very old guide and not terrible current, however if you go to page 3 of the same thread you will find a more up to date build
    I did look on page 3 but I'm not sure of what guide you're talking about? Maybe I'm missing it? Also thank you so much for clearing up about Jagged Wounds <3

+ Reply to Thread