+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Isp

Thread: mage tank today?

Soulwalker

Default mage tank today?

hi,

I would tank with my mage but when i ask to people if mage tank is good or bad, people said everythings: he is good, he is bad, he is trash ect..... but they never explain what they said this.

Someone can explain me what is strong with a mage tank and what is bad with him, why he can be good or bad?

Sorry for my english.

Thx

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sckar View Post
    hi,

I would tank with my mage but when i ask to people if mage tank is good or bad, people said everythings: he is good, he is bad, he is trash ect..... but they never explain what they said this.

Someone can explain me what is strong with a mage tank and what is bad with him, why he can be good or bad?

Sorry for my english.

Thx
    Every tank in game is able to handle all end game content, including mage tank.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Plane Walker

Mage tanks are good. People who say they aren't should read.

Mage tanks have good mit, good self/aoe heals, good amount of shields, and good utility like run speed and teleports for positioning. They also have two of the strongest CD's in the entire game with Mystic Archer. Elemental Gifts (not a CD but a buff) is amazing, and Path's Rewritten, 40% damage reduction for 6s with a CD of 30s. The only 40% CD with this low cooldown in the game.

Skidrow ranks tanks if I remember correctly, Prima>Rogue>Mage>Cleric>Warrior based on mit I believe.

I made a spreadsheet with the different mage tank specs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Rift Master

Mage tank with mystic archer ability Path Rewritten>

Arbiter is alright. Just its legendaries are really underwhelming and almost bad. Mystic as off soul notwithstanding.

+ Reply to Thread