+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kalert/KaruulAlert and Archon/raid buffs

Default Kalert/KaruulAlert and Archon/raid buffs

For some time now, when our four 5-minute raid buffs are active, they do not show a countdown of how long they will last. Also, Kalert seems unable to track them if they are missing or their time left.

Has anyone found a work-around for this in Kalert? I was trying earlier today once again to see if I can get Kalert to properly indicate that the buffs have fallen off, but can't seem to.

Note: I am talking about Shared Vigor, Vitality of Stone, Burning Purpose, and Arcane Aegis.

Quote Originally Posted by Braer View Post
    For some time now, when our four 5-minute raid buffs are active, they do not show a countdown of how long they will last. Also, Kalert seems unable to track them if they are missing or their time left.

Has anyone found a work-around for this in Kalert? I was trying earlier today once again to see if I can get Kalert to properly indicate that the buffs have fallen off, but can't seem to.

Note: I am talking about Shared Vigor, Vitality of Stone, Burning Purpose, and Arcane Aegis.
    For timers, it works as intended by devs.
    Kalert does not work for these buffs.
    I refresh auras with legendary patron's rage when he it's up

Quote Originally Posted by Treponem View Post
    For timers, it works as intended by devs.
    Kalert does not work for these buffs.
    I refresh auras with legendary patron's rage when he it's up
    Given today's patch, it was clearly not working as intended. Or perhaps not as wanted. Previously, they removed the timer from the buffs in question at some point. They just patched it to add an additional buff to you with a timer, so you could track it. If you look at your buff bar, you now see each of your four Archon buffs twice: once with no timer, and a second with the remaining time of the buff.

RIFT 4.3: Hotfix #15 2/9/2018

MAGE

ARCHON
    * Fixed an issue where the non-legendary version of Patronís Rage would not refresh Auras.
    * The following abilities will now have an additional buff for the caster so they can see the time remaining:
    - Arcane Aegis
    - Shared Vigor
    - Burning Purpose
    - Vitality of Stone
    As for Kalert, I've tested this. It can now track to see if you are missing these buffs. However, to track if the buffs are actually missing (ie. using the "Missing" check box), you need to add the buff length as 300. This way, Kalert knows explicitly which of those buffs to track exactly.

Also, non-Legendary Patron's Rage works again. Yay! (I'm not changing my spec, but I'm very gladly they fixed it.)

They also fix planar exhaustion and change FP's CD very good news

I've tried Kalerts with miss checked and buff length 300 doesn't work for me I don't know where I'm failing
    Last edited by Treponem; 02-10-2018 at 08:50 AM.

heres alert set to show when your buffs are missing.
    KA::AoNl0eNqlkVFLwzAUhf9KH/XBmnRNmnCf0q4BX0S2uafByNp0Bmo60kwc+ONN1wmiD5bJvYT
    ccG4OH2f5opyO1mbfububqrNRr9sm2h2b5hYwrODQqpN24SpDr WA5yOtRDyIVsqCsJFmJ5gUmHNB
    FiEItTONhrry63zw/bNTOtMaftiZ49Bun2vaE3+O67iHFGFLKID03DlWp3kNRPq7KRZ hCD98lJNj
    Lr+cZChM9O8mP/Oissfvo6egOXa//5pDwYwUETnKU8yItqOQ4o+lkFOVqbf227irvjNVbhEcqxIF
    gCgTF6XjgGJEr4ISrlNWR0HvTT0nouz4kJDHnM8YZEjnjHE3GM vZtyFh509lEnZFmJCREMyBJzMY
    Dx9fEtTZeDU5R10RL31k9BevXEghKKcoFkUyyIs9QNpntVdsaN xemISb+75g+AYAz+z0

+ Reply to Thread