+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kalert Question

Shadowlander

Default Kalert Question

Playing Harb ive used the guide from Dayzed 4.1 Harbinger DPS Guide. Copied Kalert, however the icons; Piercing Beam, Galvanic Strike, Storm Shroud, Empyrean Ascension and Tempest Wind - Only EA, TW and SS icons "Works". PB and GS show as icons - but do not change/respond - just taking up Space on screen atm...

Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong in the setup ?

/lostKalertusernoob

PS: Im looking for the 2 icons to disappear just as EA,TW and SS do, so they pop up on screen when its time to refresh them....
    Last edited by Nirrana; 02-01-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Champion

Basic Guide for KaruulAlert:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9RXJKuMm0
    http://www.nordvegrguild.com/forum/m...ert-for-idiots

So that you can read numbers on icons better, change the following setting to KaruulAlert:
    File > General Configuration > Alert text effects : Shadow and Outline, Alert counter effects Shadow and Outline

Use Legendary Reapers Blade + Luminus Weapon with a Eternal Weaponproc instead of Legendary Piercing Beam

Legendary Galvanic Strike (Galvanic Rush Buff missing):
    Code:
    KA:Galvanic Rush:aLFy1eNqzNrQOsS7ISaxMLbI2tHYDQ/fEnLLEvMxkhaDS4gzrvPy8VGsDqK
    QBEAZlppVYuySWJOrHhHrGJCZl5mSWVMZnJufnFcekQ7XGF5cUZWan6qWkFFubm5pamxkYW5tYgJ
    AhEFo7u/qFuAaBWIZgaGwAdEUITBjMMwLb5gYAJu0wlA
    Legendary Galvanic Strike countdown (Galvanic Rush Buff countdown):
    Code:
    KA:Galvanic Rush Countdown:aGFcJeNo1TcEKwjAU+xW/QFtmp5CjbuLFQ6m3wnhu0z0snaxV
    2N/bDiU55L2QBBIGL0dzPyHLOuFE7kOe25V+hwF+9D1EMrMlEjTfI44UaWOvZ0s3dhznhtvRB/v4
    RZsQJ372664L2KkCpVDY7jNlasChuphKJ70UShQiTZv/W+WrXNbqLy6qMKU
    Piercing Beam - debuff on the target is missing:
    Code:
    KA:Piercing Beam:aKWQNeNotjsEKgzAQRH+lX2Bj1LQyp9om0EspYm+CrJragLUSc/HvG4PswO
    4Ow9sFR4V5pFXbyJEdtEMM5b0KT6NtZ6bhUGj64iKKk0ikSjLBc8n4BSwkle8MpXk73MjRsX7da2
    rNaNzamO43LfWHbOsx2jbzTmxaT4z6fkGeZxCCIT1vin3hKh+VLLcpDuiEhW92O902Hq6qP73qOJ
    I
    Piercing Beam - debuff on the target countdown:
    Code:
    KA:Piercing Beam Countdown:ay7D5eNo1jt0KgzAMhV9lT+DqXzfJlW4t7GYMcXdCSbW6gnNS
    e+PbL5WNk0DOIXwJxNDAMuFmXOTRjcZDSCT1wxrX2Xk8VAbfUPLqxFMh05wnhWBJCYw2JYmRajt4
    uKLHY/u8tajtZP2mbPeZ1/aFThPGOLX8iEoTMer7FYoiA84ZZOdQMZHgIu6NqGneLYOU0S/NP86D
    4/tV+QW9CziU

Shadowlander

Thank you so much

Shadowlander

So looked into this a bit more
    "Buff's:
    Aqueous Blessing
    Eldritch Armor
    Reaper's Blade
    Lightning Blade (if using legendary Reaper's Blade)
    Luminous Weapon (ONLY use when doing AOE, over writes Reaper's blade)"

Ok so im using legendary Reaper's Blade, as in soul tree and therefore as using RB as Buff - so why does it say use Buff Lighting Blade ?
    Last edited by Nirrana; 02-02-2018 at 08:26 AM.

Champion

With the Eternal Weapon (use a primary bolt e. g. Vile Spores before you use the Luminous Weapon) you can push the damage from Luminous Weapon for one hour. In this way Luminous Weapon does more damage than Lightning Blade.

Shadowlander

First id like to say thank you for helping me
    Second - im not "hardcore" in any way - just "normal" player striving to do the best I can
    3rd. My main language isnt English, so sometimes I fail to understand 100%
    4th. I have a disorder that makes my brain tired when reading too much at a time.
    5th. Please respond, and if you do respond please explain it like my IQ was below 100

From what I gather it seems you and Dayzed dont agree on build ? I looked into the dates of updating the spec. You posted as the last person on the guide Dayzed made, however your BIS (ty for that btw) contradicts
    - so from what i gather I should use the 61harb/9chloro/6stormcaller? (for best ST dps with harbspec?).

Also I keep reading about this buff....From the Guide made by Dayzed

/copy from Wesbox/ About the Legendary Luminous Weapon buff, how does this damage increase work? You don't buff yourself with Luminous Weapon until you get primy energy buff? And do you need to rebuff each time when the primy energy buff is up?

/copy your reply/ You only need to use Luminous Weapon once with a Eternal Weapon stack and it will last over 1 hour with increased damage.

SO: For the "I-fail-to-understand"(Me)
    - I fail to understand:
    *Am I suppose to get legendary Luminus or legendary Reapers Blade in the soultree ?
    The Guide made by Dazyed and the conclusion in the end of the threat dont match (Im so confused)

-And as suggested in the end: Getting Legendary Luminus in the soultree then Im suppose to cast Vile Spores til something triggers, WHAT IS THAT SOMETHING (Frustrated cause I really fail to understand) Something : What is the name of the buff ? Can I see it on the buffbar? And its suppose to last 1h - so stays up even if im not even im combatmode for an hour - like just sorting bank ?

-And last: Help me, please...PS: Im currently using 3rd Upgrade of Eternal Weapon and the 61harb/9Chloro/6abiter, if that has any meaning in all of this.
    Last edited by Nirrana; 02-03-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Champion

I recommend 61 Harb /9 Chloro/6 Arb the variant with 6 stormcaller is for people without the arbiter soul.

Legendary Luminous Weapon does not exist, Legendary Reapers Blade gives you the possibility to use two weapons buffs (L. Reapers Blade + Luminous Weapon or L. Reapers Blade + Lightning Blade) at the same time.

With the eternal weapon (one of the higher steps) you get the following ability through the weapon:
    Casting a Primary Bolt causes your next 3 non Primary Bolt abilities to deal more damage or healing. Requires level 70. Does not work while mentored.

Cast a Primary Bolt and after this use Luminous Weapon, you can see that Luminous Weapon does more damage. Because the Luminous Weapon buff lasts for an hour, you have to do it just once. You can also see the changes in the buff bar (tool tip).

To understand a soul, I always recommend that you read through all the tool tips of each ability, buff, debuff on you and your target. A 72 raid test dummy in your dimension is best suited for this.

Plane Touched

Step 1: Use a Primary bolt (Make sure it actually hits the enemy)
    Step 2: Use Luminous Weapon

Assuming you have Legendary Reapers Blade. And you do the two above mentioned steps, the base damage of your Luminous Weapon is increased because of the Eternal Weapon Proc. The name of the mage Eternal Weapon Proc is Primal Energy.

So once you see a buff with this name on your buff bars, it's safe to apply or reapply Luminous Weapon. It'll be reddish.

Dayzed Legendaries for Harb:
    Piercing Beam
    Emyprean Ascension
    Vengeful Shock

Bamul Legendaries for Harb:
    Empyrean Ascension
    Vengeful Shock
    Reapers Blade

This same principle can be applied to other mage armors. Such as... (I may be missing some)
    Living Aegis (Chloro)
    Lifebound Veil (Chloro)
    Lifegiving Veil (Chloro)
    Warlocks Armor (Warlock)
    Pain Armor (Dom)
    Frostkeeper's Armor (Frostkeeper)

Shadowlander

Finally I actually think I got it right - well just need to practice now.

Since it seems so easy for you guys to set up Kalert (TY Bamul) - I have one last favor (I hope its last one) to ask.

The Gav.Stike alert Works perfect me, but any chance you could add PB into that one too ?
    So both GS+PB pops on screen when time to refresh (and only on screen when refreshtime)?

yes yes I know...but im just that age and gender: when I try to avoid standing in fire -
    hitting random keys and forgetting to check for refreshs happens sometimes (I lied - happens ALL the time).
    /ponder if there is a script for not panic hitting random keys

Forever thankful /Dove
    -Its a lie, women cannot multitask, we just pretrend to!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Piercing Beam - debuff on the target is missing:
    Code:
    KA:Piercing Beam:aKWQNeNotjsEKgzAQRH+lX2Bj1LQyp9om0EspYm+CrJragLUSc/HvG4PswO
    4Ow9sFR4V5pFXbyJEdtEMM5b0KT6NtZ6bhUGj64iKKk0ikSjLBc8n4BSwkle8MpXk73MjRsX7da2
    rNaNzamO43LfWHbOsx2jbzTmxaT4z6fkGeZxCCIT1vin3hKh+VLLcpDuiEhW92O902Hq6qP73qOJ
    I
    The icon appears 1 second before you have to refresh PB.

A more comprehensive guide for KaruulAlert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiH5op7_lBM

Shadowlander

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread