+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is best support role for mage

Soulwalker

Default what is best support role for mage

I was told that a good support spec was Archon, Arbiter, dominator, if this is correct i could use a little help creating a goos support toon . Any help will be very appricated

Soulwalker

61 Archon is the support soul for mages

Plane Touched

You were told wrong. Not sure why the previous person only stated that chon is support, but offered no other help.. doesn't make sense. But, 61 Archon is the only support soul mages have, however you do not want to use dom. There are many 61 Archon specs you can use. The spreadsheet will have most if not all of the ones that you can use with macros and openers and small rotations.link
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Evidoes View Post
    I was told that a good support spec was Archon, Arbiter, dominator, if this is correct i could use a little help creating a goos support toon . Any help will be very appricated
    There is no best spec - it depends on fight, whatever RL will ask you. You could be either dps chon or healing chon.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    There is no best spec - it depends on fight, whatever RL will ask you. You could be either dps chon or healing chon.
    The only best Archon spec is Cileriqao
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

+ Reply to Thread