+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By samitas

Thread: help with my mage

Soulwalker

Default help with my mage

So i returned after a really long time and my necromancer seems struggling.As in really struggling.im f2p.So If anyone could point me to what souls to choose and 1-2 macros to enjoy the game and maybe dont suck in a dungeon or two that would be ace!

Plane Touched

Necro is a dead soul and hardly ever used. I cannot help you with Necro but I can help you with other solo specs. If you have harb, harb is by far the best Mage solo soul in the game. If you do not have Harb, Warlock is the next best. If you want to be competitive in Dungeons you will want to play either harb (without veil) Pyro or Warlock. A guide for all there and much more can be found here.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Soulwalker

As for current specs for F2P his advice is best, a 2nd bit is that you should farm plat as much as you can, and then look for a credit seller. I've obtained every soul from those transactions. Essentially you can usually find someone selling rift store credit items for ~1.2-1.4 plat per credit. Getting harbinger is one of your best bets for open world. It has alot of self heal, good burst, good aoe, good single target. so you are hard pressed to not have it. Also, it would be a good idea to try and grab patron as well, it helps with the farming a good deal. I have bought patron from credit sellers for anywhere between 3k and 3500 plat several months in a row now.

Soulwalker

I see thanks guys!

Rift Chaser

Play rogue if you want to support, heal, tank and dps.
    Play warrior if you want to heal, tank and dps.
    Play primalist if you want to heal, tank and dps.
    Play mage if you want to support and heal, or tank
    Play cleric if you want to heal and tank.

Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise because they have no clue what dependencies the Devs placed on both Mage and Cleric with their inferior scaling. This is for people who actually play all that Rift offers. Not dimensioneers and solo pve'ers who don't PvP. If you just care about dimensions and not group play then you can play any class really.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 12-20-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Soulwalker

i need to use another spec as i see it bc necro is kinda dead and if i want to see raids i need to learn how to play another spec with more dps,so off i am to learn new stuff

+ Reply to Thread