+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mystic Archer: Any Builds or Guide's yet?

Rift Disciple

Default Mystic Archer: Any Builds or Guide's yet?

Any Builds or Guide's yet? Just came back to the game since it when free to play

there's an aoe spec: here.

Rift Disciple

I just started testing it, I tried a Mystic-Storm-Chloro build to get some healing, more spell power and a little damage reduction.

I get approximately half the DPS I get from my Harb build on a single target.

I did see some talk in the chat where the mystic soul is not a true DPS soul that is is actually designed to be an off soul for Arbiter so perhaps an Arbiter-Mystic- ____ is what should be looked at.

I don't play anymore nor own this god awful soul. But if I did:

The tank load out I'd use is:
    61 Arb / 11 MA / 4 SC

Legendary Elemental Gifts on
    Use Paths Rewritten as another tank cd

You could also use 4 Frost if you like Legendary Rime and Frost Barrier more than SC's 5% mit. Frost spec might be more mit but meh.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    I just started testing it, I tried a Mystic-Storm-Chloro build to get some healing, more spell power and a little damage reduction.

I get approximately half the DPS I get from my Harb build on a single target.

I did see some talk in the chat where the mystic soul is not a true DPS soul that is is actually designed to be an off soul for Arbiter so perhaps an Arbiter-Mystic- ____ is what should be looked at.
    Mystic archer's purpose is for open world combat and a tank off soul. It's not meant to be played with st dps in mind. Its st dps is horrible. However, it's aoe dps is nice, as a hybrid. It will work well on the second boss of BoS 61 Mystic Archer is pretty useless.

But yes there's a small guide on 34 mystic archer.

And 61 Arb / 11 MA / 4 Chloro is what I use. Legendary Radiant Spores for 5% mit, and you use radiant spores or withering vine to proc Natural Awareness for 4% int meaning more guard.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

+ Reply to Thread