+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mystic Archer: Any Builds or Guide's yet?

Rift Disciple

Default Mystic Archer: Any Builds or Guide's yet?

Any Builds or Guide's yet? Just came back to the game since it when free to play

there's an aoe spec: here.

Rift Disciple

I just started testing it, I tried a Mystic-Storm-Chloro build to get some healing, more spell power and a little damage reduction.

I get approximately half the DPS I get from my Harb build on a single target.

I did see some talk in the chat where the mystic soul is not a true DPS soul that is is actually designed to be an off soul for Arbiter so perhaps an Arbiter-Mystic- ____ is what should be looked at.

I don't play anymore nor own this god awful soul. But if I did:

The tank load out I'd use is:
    61 Arb / 11 MA / 4 SC

Legendary Elemental Gifts on
    Use Paths Rewritten as another tank cd

You could also use 4 Frost if you like Legendary Rime and Frost Barrier more than SC's 5% mit. Frost spec might be more mit but meh.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    I just started testing it, I tried a Mystic-Storm-Chloro build to get some healing, more spell power and a little damage reduction.

I get approximately half the DPS I get from my Harb build on a single target.

I did see some talk in the chat where the mystic soul is not a true DPS soul that is is actually designed to be an off soul for Arbiter so perhaps an Arbiter-Mystic- ____ is what should be looked at.
    Mystic archer's purpose is for open world combat and a tank off soul. It's not meant to be played with st dps in mind. Its st dps is horrible. However, it's aoe dps is nice, as a hybrid. It will work well on the second boss of BoS 61 Mystic Archer is pretty useless.

But yes there's a small guide on 34 mystic archer.

And 61 Arb / 11 MA / 4 Chloro is what I use. Legendary Radiant Spores for 5% mit, and you use radiant spores or withering vine to proc Natural Awareness for 4% int meaning more guard.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Soulwalker

Default MA Setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    However, it's aoe dps is nice, as a hybrid. It will work well on the second boss of BoS 61 Mystic Archer is pretty useless.

But yes there's a small guide on 34 mystic archer.

And 61 Arb / 11 MA / 4 Chloro is what I use. Legendary Radiant Spores for 5% mit, and you use radiant spores or withering vine to proc Natural Awareness for 4% int meaning more guard.
    Ok, I have a mage and have the bow that comes with MA, but whats the set up even look like? What all do you equip to get this to work? I've not been able to get MA to work at all. Appreciate the macros and builds others come up with, but the set up is important too, and that what im trying to figure out cos my stats go to poo when i equip the bow. Tried it as an offhand as well and nothing seems to work.

You don't need to equip the bow; it's just a little something you get for unlocking MA. There isn't a wardrobe entry connected to it, though, so it's really just pointless.

The bow adapts to the level of the Charcter.
    Up to level 60 I didn't find anything better.

+ Reply to Thread