+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Maihes
  • 1 Post By Wylf
  • 1 Post By Isp
  • 1 Post By Isp

Thread: Where do you purchase Mystic Archer soul on PTS?

Plane Touched

Default Where do you purchase Mystic Archer soul on PTS?

Can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Per Yaviey's post about the Mystic Archer soul:

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    This new soul will be available for 900 credits beginning October 25th. However, the rest of 4.3: Crucia’s Claw is free to all players.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Per Yaviey's post about the Mystic Archer soul:
    So is it no longer available on the Public Test Server? (assuming I can get the PTS to work soon, I did want to test it first)

as far as I know, the soul will cost credits... why spend credits on PTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
    So is it no longer available on the Public Test Server? (assuming I can get the PTS to work soon, I did want to test it first)
    That I don't know, sorry!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Plane Touched

if you have a mage on PTS it should be available without you having to do anything extra

I fiddled around with it for a bit, cant say I liked it much

Rift Chaser

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtheskull View Post
    if you have a mage on PTS it should be available without you having to do anything extra

I fiddled around with it for a bit, cant say I liked it much
    Well, I'm just slow, so I have a couple of questions.

Finally was able to Patch the PTS. Created a new mage and transferred over a 68 mage. Cannot locate the mechanism for trying out the Mystic Archer.

1. Do you have to be 70?
    2. Is there a specific location or quest you need to find to get it to work?
    3. Is it still true, that if you spend currency in the PTS you lose it on the normal server as well?

Thanks in advance.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
    Well, I'm just slow, so I have a couple of questions.

Finally was able to Patch the PTS. Created a new mage and transferred over a 68 mage. Cannot locate the mechanism for trying out the Mystic Archer.

1. Do you have to be 70?
    2. Is there a specific location or quest you need to find to get it to work?
    3. Is it still true, that if you spend currency in the PTS you lose it on the normal server as well?

Thanks in advance.
    I created new mage on PTS and boosted it to 70 - no archer, then I copied lvl 70 from live to PTS - still no soul. I don't care about it, so don't want to spend more time looking for it, maybe it was working before and broken now.

Never spend credits on PTS - credits are account bound, so you spending the same credits on pts and on live. You could spend everything else without affecting live.
    Last edited by Isp; 10-21-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

As of five minutes ago, was able to pick Mystic Archer and make a new build.

https://i.imgur.com/AaobL9I.jpg

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    I created new mage on PTS and boosted it to 70 - no archer, then I copied lvl 70 from live to PTS - still no soul. I don't care about it, so don't want to spend more time looking for it, maybe it was working before and broken now.

Never spend credits on PTS - credits are account bound, so you spending the same credits on pts and on live. You could spend everything else without affecting live.
    Thank you for trying.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    As of five minutes ago, was able to pick Mystic Archer and make a new build.

https://i.imgur.com/AaobL9I.jpg
    Just spent another 1/2 hour, transferred over a lvl 68 mage 2xs, created a new toon, still no Mystic Archer. Isp could did not get it as a level 70, so I just don't know. Won't deny that this is very frustrating, but as I replied to Isp, thank for trying.

Shadowlander

After reading this thread, going to wait to try the PTS, but could you tell me how you boosted your mage to 70, sounds as if that would come in handy when they fix the problem.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by DGale View Post
    After reading this thread, going to wait to try the PTS, but could you tell me how you boosted your mage to 70, sounds as if that would come in handy when they fix the problem.
    There are special vendors on PTS which sell you all kind of stuff including lvl 70 boost and raid gear for 1 silver. In starting area Fluffy can teleport you to capital, and there you could get quest from Fluffy and turn it for 400p, then buy all what you need from Fluffy and gear merchant near it.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

There are special vendors on PTS which sell you all kind of stuff including lvl 70 boost and raid gear for 1 silver. In starting area Fluffy can teleport you to capital, and there you could get quest from Fluffy and turn it for 400p, then buy all what you need from Fluffy and gear merchant near it.
    This is awesome information. Thank you Isp!

+ Reply to Thread