+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finished Eternal parses

Default Finished Eternal parses

I just finished my eternal weapon and parsed all my specs so i figured i would post my results if anyone wanted to see/comment.

My stats (in harb)
    Intelligence: 41,668
    Spell Power: 70,718
    Spell Crit: 35,571
    Crit Power: 8339

4min parses on the level 72 Raid Boss Practice Dummy. Self bufed with stone & pot.

Harb: 890k
    Warlock: 870k (61 lock/ 15 neco)
    Pyro: 945k (Was getting good CB procs, 2nd test was 920k)
    MW-Lock: 895k

MW-Lock Bursted the highest at 1.1mill.

Not a pro with the mw-lock rotation so my numbers maybe could be a little higher, but yea. Surprised to see pyro so high, pretty sure both tests just got good RNG procs with CB.
    Last edited by dayzed; 10-18-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Rift Disciple

Thanks for the information.

I'm only around 5400 crit power, but I noticed that necrolock can vary wildly. I get anywhere from 550-710dps. It takes a lot to make sure you don't screw up your rotation.

Pyro seems to be more consistent at 720dps and requires no real thought.

As challenging as lock is versus pyro, I think it should parse much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maihes View Post
    Thanks for the information.

I'm only around 5400 crit power, but I noticed that necrolock can vary wildly. I get anywhere from 550-710dps. It takes a lot to make sure you don't screw up your rotation.

Pyro seems to be more consistent at 720dps and requires no real thought.

As challenging as lock is versus pyro, I think it should parse much better.

When you say necolock do you mean 61 warlock / 15 neco? or are you refering to a 61 neco build. I have not tested any 61 neco specs for a long time now, so i have no idea where its at. Hopefully with 4.3 we see some improvements to ele & neco. Would be really cool to have all of our souls viable.

Once you get the warlock rotation down its pretty simple. The MW-Lock spec still throws me off though, i haven't used it a whole lot.

Totally agree with the harder the rotation the better the dps should be though. This use to be the case many moons ago.

What are others getting with these specs? Come on mages!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    When you say necolock do you mean 61 warlock / 15 neco? or are you refering to a 61 neco build. I have not tested any 61 neco specs for a long time now, so i have no idea where its at. Hopefully with 4.3 we see some improvements to ele & neco. Would be really cool to have all of our souls viable.

Once you get the warlock rotation down its pretty simple. The MW-Lock spec still throws me off though, i haven't used it a whole lot.

Totally agree with the harder the rotation the better the dps should be though. This use to be the case many moons ago.

What are others getting with these specs? Come on mages!
    ya, the 61 lock / 15 necro spec

14/16 irotps. so...
    No longer playing Rift
    Mage Bugs in 4.3

Soulwalker

Add about 100 to 125k to any of the warlock variants for deaths door. Possibly also add dps for nedras grasp damage increase that will not show up on a dummy. Seen mana wrench locks parse 1.3 to 1.5 mill on open world zone bosses and RR bosses. I personally use it on a few raid bosses. Does really well on the priest because of dots ticking away on hide phases and triple dotting the adds. Challenging to manage though but I prefer warlock over pyro. It is a fairly mobil spec only having to stop to channel mana wrench.

+ Reply to Thread