+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deathly Calling

Shadowlander

Red face Deathly Calling

Returning Player - decided to play with necromancer Again. For some reason I cannot see the number of stacks of deathly calling. Pet mech only shows deathly calling is "on" but not the amount. And it doesnt show on enemy target either (amount)

Is this new, a bug or what am i doing wrong ? I am using spells to stack it ofc

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nirrana View Post
    Returning Player - decided to play with necromancer Again. For some reason I cannot see the number of stacks of deathly calling. Pet mech only shows deathly calling is "on" but not the amount. And it doesnt show on enemy target either (amount)

Is this new, a bug or what am i doing wrong ? I am using spells to stack it ofc
    No it is not a new bug at all and the Devs have known about this issue. The biggest bug is Soul Bond falling off the pet still even after a fix pushed through with latest patch.

i just tested it im not seeing any issues, its showing on both the mob and the class mechanic window.

i was using lv 30 with 15 points in necro.and max lv zealot pet with full necro.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by sirdiggby View Post
    i just tested it im not seeing any issues, its showing on both the mob and the class mechanic window.

i was using lv 30 with 15 points in necro.and max lv zealot pet with full necro.
    same here, have no problem seeing stacks of deathly calling on the target, also use the revenant, no issues

perhaps the op should check the settings to see if the ui is hiding things?

I also can't seem to reproduce the soul bond bug either, my pet can go as far as 60 meters and it stays on both of us (even is he teleports)
    Last edited by Bobtheskull; 09-15-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Telaran

There are 2 parts to the pet buff the 15 % damage reduction and another duplicate buff on the pet that is the 120% damage buff. Play with the pet in combat for a 3 to 5 minutes and the damage buff drops off, but the 15 % buff remains. Distance is not the culprit it is being overitten by a temp. Pet buff. I have placed bug reports and they need to make this passive for both by investing in soul bond. Watch ur pets dps not the pet buffs.

Plane Touched

strange, still can't reproduce it, buff never falls off after 7 min in combat on any pet and damage remains unchanged

in fact strangely I noticed the damage buff never falls off the pet at all, even if I dismiss the pet and resummons, soul bond is gone but the damage buff remains

the only way I could take the damage buff off was to recast and manually cancel it

+ Reply to Thread