+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage build with survivability using the free souls

Soulwalker

Default Mage build with survivability using the free souls

Hello everyone. I know that this question was asked a gazillion times
    I want to play a mage, like i always do in MMOs, but i saw that in this game you can have 3 "soul trees". What is a nice "free" combo for a mage so that i can deal a good amount of damage but still be able to survive a few hits? Thanks in advance

I am no expert in mage but i would assume if you play the Harbinger spec with chloro you will have nice dps with heals.. You can probably find this build over in the forums > Class Guides > mage.

I am sure others will chime in with far more knowledge good luck !
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Using all free souls means no harb, frostkeeper, arbiter... Harb is kinda the go-to for solo and hybrid builds and used to create survivability farm/grind specs.

Without Harb I think you may want to use either a pure 61 necro or ele build; or a variation of the old Chloro/Stormcaller solo build from the more vanilla days. With today's legendary abilities and the way that LGV nerfs your dmg output, Chloro/SC may not work too well as it once used to.
    Last edited by Deeew; 08-21-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Telaran

There should still be a preset for an Elementalist build that has Necromancer in it. Necromancer is great for the Soul Purge healing. It's not the fastest, but I think it has great survivability in 1-65.

Soulwalker

Thanks for your replies. I chose the necro preset build. I am at level 10 so far but he seems enjoyable

Elementalist, once it gets Reclaim Elements, is also ridiculous for survivability.

+ Reply to Thread