+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comin back, some mage questions

Default Comin back, some mage questions

So I remember having more fun with my mage back a long time ago (prob 3 to 4 years ago), as well as cleric. Rerolling a new mage, and was curious about a couple things concerning mage mechanics now. First of all, is necromancers or elementalists still boring as hell to play? Second, is there still a viable Stormcaller primary build? Or has the soul changed too much? No I do not have any of the cash souls at this moment, so those specs are pointless to me atm.
    Last edited by Zergman; 06-29-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergman View Post
    So I remember having more fun with my mage back a long time ago (prob 3 to 4 years ago), as well as cleric. Rerolling a new mage, and was curious about a couple things concerning mage mechanics now. First of all, is necromancers or elementalists still boring as hell to play? Second, is there still a viable Stormcaller primary build? Or has the soul changed too much? No I do not have any of the cash souls at this moment, so those specs are pointless to me atm.
    mechanically i dont think ele or necro have change that much, so whatever your opinion of them was back then should hold.

there's literally almost no reason to even keep a stormcaller spec. i do because i have enough role slots but no content really requires aoe. all dungeon trash is skipped and the raids dont really have it.

Also, SC damage is a joke. For AE, just go Harb and spam lucent slash.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>

+ Reply to Thread