+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear for Necromancer Mage Around Level 60?

Soulwalker

Default Gear for Necromancer Mage Around Level 60?

What gear can I get at level 60 thats good im currently exploring goboro reef the quest gear alot of it is got red stats on most of it so i never really use it unless it has green on the stats i believe all mages use My build is currently old so something that can suit new and old builds like the beginner until I can figure out what build I want to take I like my revenant pet so I might choose a build that allows it
    Last edited by MKnance; 05-18-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Uhhh well...

There's no point gearing at level 60, just focus on getting to the 65-70 grind, and put on whatever gear you happen to find that's better than what you happen to be wearing.

Gearing and worrying about builds starts at 70.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

Soulwalker

Yea I kinda have an old build i played rift long ago and its a retired preset build called the beginner I know not to worry about gear but I just want something to progress for so once i reach 65 can I think start working for gear?
    Last edited by MKnance; 05-18-2017 at 10:57 AM.

If you have the expansion once you reach 65 you leveling and gearing along the way will be easily pointed out for you.

You start gearing once you hit 70, everything before that is just "enough to get you to 70", most of which comes from the quests you be doing trying to get there.

For a leveling build necromancer works, doubt the preset is any good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

+ Reply to Thread