+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stormcaller, mage AOE

Default Stormcaller, mage AOE

Hey what's everybody doing for highest mage aoe? I figure most people are just using Harbinger in dungeons since it's decent enough - and mobile. More so if you take Hailstorm.

Using 61sc/13pyro/2arb I've been bursting to 2mil and sitting at 1.5-1.7. Is this bad? Anybody got a spec doing more - or am I playing this one wrong? (*On a set of 10 dim dummies. So lower in allitu)

IC buffs Arc and Hailstorm, and the hailstorm in perfect storm. I believe it would also buff the Forked in Raging Storm. It is also not 11 harb so...

Legendaries: Arc, PS, Gathering, IC, Galvanic.
    Last edited by notawaifu; 05-10-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Telaran

Been using the same for the last month or so. I keep a pretty steady 6-700 during the Siege. Only difference is instead of Gathering, I took Raging for mobility. I like not having to stop except to cast Arc.

Dummies, I keep ~900 and burst 1.3-1.4... Though it's the lowest alt; still some greens, no crystal, etc.

I can confirm that IC does buff that FL from Raging; it does not, however, consume stacks doing so.

Use the ST crystal when you get it. I've always parsed higher with it. /shrug
    And I was using Legendary Raging but Gathering was at least a 100k gain.
    Last edited by notawaifu; 05-11-2017 at 03:02 AM.

I honestly haven't given a single care to AoE dps since 4.0, but in regards to Pyro vs Harb, it's a matter of 100% damage on some things vs 20-30% (I assume charged blade is not usable?) on everything.

If I remember correctly Legendary Arc is the majority of your dps, so buffing it with LIC is at least not a bad way to go, aside from that, Pyro offsoul does feel a little lackluster however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

+ Reply to Thread