+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Are Mages Top DPS yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurushii View Post
    How geared are your primalists? I have seen setsy pull almost 2m in the new TD on his primalist single target dps
    That's burst, not sustained. There are too many phases with downtime during Malannon to hold super high deeps. Our Prima can burst that high even higher sometimes. We all have 10-11 weeks of full IRoTP clears gear and the rest of the stuff (couple of slackers on frags but nothing severe). We also went with one Sin rogue for crit buff, this was a personal dps loss but a raid dps gain!

So I was sad and happy at the same time. Primas get a huge boost with any enhancement to their crit. They are pretty huge dps right now, I love it.

Rift Disciple

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-discussions/classes-telara/497218-dps-2.html

Poshy you are so out of touch with Rift . .
    Last edited by Kurushii; 07-29-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurushii View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-discussions/classes-telara/497218-dps-2.html

Poshy you are so out of touch with Rift . .
    If your referring to the 10man primalist kills that represents what I am saying about burst. Its also an exploit so Im not sure what your point is.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    If your referring to the 10man primalist kills that represents what I am saying about burst. Its also an exploit so Im not sure what your point is.
    His point is you seem to be the only one that thinks vulcanist is totally balanced around here.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    His point is you seem to be the only one that thinks vulcanist is totally balanced around here.
    This thread is about mage dps not new primalist rotations/variations with the new souls. I have never said anything specifically about a primalist soul that is op. I have only compared my groups dps with the statements made here. I have only seen about 10 raid fights with a primalist dpsing since the update so there is likely specs or rotations I dont know about, that still doesnt change my experience with mages and primalists. I have still not seen any class sustain more than 1.5 mil for any raid fight. At the same time ive never cleared a TD NM boss in less than a min, if you or anyone else has maybe they can share what it is they are doing since I am sure that is not intended. If the complaint is primalists now do twice as much dps as every other class, or even just mages I still havent seen this but I have seen mages doing much more then what others are claiming a mage in BiS is doing.

Ascendant

I have still not seen any class sustain more than 1.5 mil for any raid fight.
    Are Mages Top DPS yet again?-sure.png

Rift Chaser

I have still not seen any class sustain more than 1.5 mil for any raid fight.
    This was the first time have seen a rogue with over 1.5 m dps since 4.2. The rogue is well equipt near the CP softcap. The mages have less than 6500 CP.

Beruhast:
    Are Mages Top DPS yet again?-beruhast1.png
    Last edited by Bamul; 07-31-2017 at 02:49 AM.

Rift Disciple

Its hilarious because Poshy keeps arguing with actual numbers posted in threads in a desperate attempt to keep mages from getting a buff when he doesn't even play one. . .

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    This was the first time have seen a rogue with over 1.5 m dps since 4.2. The rogue is well equipt near the CP softcap. The mages have less than 6500 CP.

Beruhast:
    Attachment 31839
    Beruhast has cleave try look for Silgen for pure single target.
    It's impossible to cleave/pad dps in General Silgen, 100% pure single target.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 07-31-2017 at 11:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2