+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current Mage Status

Default Current Mage Status

Been reviewing the forums a bit this morning between patients. Trying to find out what type of a spot mages are in currently. Took a RIFT break for a bit of WoW, got 900 ilvl, Legion flying, found myself missing RIFT.

I saw Bass's post still giving them 3 specs viable in top 10 (61 harb, 61 pyro, and chon as usual). I haven't played since the release of Starfall Prophecy, so fragments, legendaries, and all that crap are new to me.

I prefer healing, but I love being flexible (12 roles currently) and being able to pop over to chon/DPS and sometimes tank in emergencies. Looking for some concrete builds being used currently (not PTS speculation preferrably please) for DPS, healing, and tanking.

I have access to all souls.

Not a huge fan of harb, but I can play it (or could months ago before changes).

Thanks. Will get these worked up at lunch.

I notice there's not a 61 FK in there, which was pretty strong pre-break for me. Did FK get nerfed that far into the ground, or did they bring puris back up to par and they're preferred again?
    Last edited by Sylvaelion; 04-24-2017 at 06:35 AM.

FK didn't change a whole lot and it's still good
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

Healing is all around powerful and fun.

Support is pretty boring, and nothing like it used to be, but a rather huge boost to your raid members.

Dps isn't overly difficult, but is nothing too special, and I personally find it's current state a little unpleasant to play.

Still a lot of broken stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

+ Reply to Thread