+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank/Healing Hybrid for Fast Experts ?

Soulwalker

Default Tank/Healing Hybrid for Fast Experts ?

I've seen the Arb / Frost build, but am concerned it won't have enough group heals for the Houndsmaster fight. I also don't like the 'stack on the boss' butt' mechanic.

I put together a 40 Arb / 36 Chloro / 0 Archon build and it looks good on *paper* for:
    • self and group heals
    • threat retention
    • damage mitigation

...but am looking for someone who has done 1 Tank/Healer + 4 DPS for advice and a build.

In another day or so, my Wicket will hit level 25 and I will want to run fast experts (with other 25-Wicket people). It would be great if I could simply solicit 4 high DPS rather than waiting for a healer / tank to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Agdang View Post
    I've seen the Arb / Frost build, but am concerned it won't have enough group heals for the Houndsmaster fight. I also don't like the 'stack on the boss' butt' mechanic.

I put together a 40 Arb / 36 Chloro / 0 Archon build and it looks good on *paper* for:
    • self and group heals
    • threat retention
    • damage mitigation

...but am looking for someone who has done 1 Tank/Healer + 4 DPS for advice and a build.

In another day or so, my Wicket will hit level 25 and I will want to run fast experts (with other 25-Wicket people). It would be great if I could simply solicit 4 high DPS rather than waiting for a healer / tank to join.
    hm well your tank side is lacking alot of stuff. you are a tank take the endurance not the int.
    also missing soothing waters which is a huge personal and party heal. you are missing flowing guard as well which is where part of your guard and dodge come from. missing crystalline sheild which is tank cd or usable on party member. take icy fury for reducing glacial spike as well.

honestly why not just use the arb version. i've been running that spec forever the aoe heals with usage of soohting waters.iit is not that big a deal. even on houndmaster its fine. there more intensive aoe heal fights in the game where that spec has worked pre SFP.

just grab radiant spores. houndmaster is only bad if people cant stay out of bad. and with 4 dps he goes down fast.

the fact that you are talking about eternal shows that you vastly overgear the content

Soulwalker

Thanks for the review and feedback, sirdiggby.

+ Reply to Thread