+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for Chloro Legendaries

Ascendant

Default Suggestion for Chloro Legendaries

The current heal-based legendaries (Bloom, Healing Torrent, and Living Aegisare actually pretty good for AoE Chloros, and I have no desire to earn the wrath of AoE Chloros by suggesting any changes to them.

For the Chloro that enjoys the ST playstyle, the options are rather limited. Legendary Bloom works well enough with Synthesis that it is definitely worth taking. Legendary Healing Torrent, on the other hand is a significant downgrade from the normal Healing Torrent, and Legendary Living Aegis requires speccing into 61 Chloro, which is a sub-par build for PvP.

As such, I'd like to offer a few suggestions for ST-oriented legendaries... in the hope that I can finally choose a fifth legendary that won't have a negative impact on my performance:

Legendary Nature's Fury: each target hit produces a Synth heal equivalent to a Void Life tick. Adjust the CD accordingly.

Legendary Nature's Touch: places a HoT on the Synth target and caster equivalent to 50% - 75% of the NT heal. No need to adjust CD or any other value.

Legendary Void Life: The third tick procs a Nature's Touch (which may or may not be Legendary). This NT would not count as a NT cast, so you could still follow the Legendary VL with a NT cast. Legendary VL would have a CD of 6 to 8 seconds, however (and runs the risk of being interrupted in Warfronts, of course).

Now that Frostkeeper is a thing I don't see the devs giving chloro strong st - otherwise it'd be hard to balance, avoid stronger hybrids.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Now that Frostkeeper is a thing I don't see the devs giving chloro strong st - otherwise it'd be hard to balance, avoid stronger hybrids.
    ?????

Legendary Void Life requires 51 points in Chloro.

Legendary Nature's Fury requires 28 points in Chloro and 33 points in Chloro to reduce the cast time from 2.5 seconds to 1.5 seconds.

Legendary Nature's Touch is a 2.5 second cast time unless the FK wastes points on Boon of Life and spends 36 points in Chloro for Natural Healing or 51 points for Vile Spores.

At a minimum, the FK would have to spend 33 points into Chloro to grab a Legendary that no synergy with FK talents.

Thanks for bringing up the issue, though the details of the two mage healing souls end up making it a non-issue.

Edit: That said, I am not particularly averse to Chloro Legendaries benefiting FKs. After all, I very much benefit from Legendary Rime and ER on my 54 Chloro spec.
    Last edited by Nefelia; 04-14-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    ?????

Legendary Void Life requires 51 points in Chloro.

Legendary Nature's Fury requires 28 points in Chloro and 33 points in Chloro to reduce the cast time from 2.5 seconds to 1.5 seconds.

Legendary Nature's Touch is a 2.5 second cast time unless the FK wastes points on Boon of Life and spends 36 points in Chloro for Natural Healing or 51 points for Vile Spores.

At a minimum, the FK would have to spend 33 points into Chloro to grab a Legendary that no synergy with FK talents.

Thanks for bringing up the issue, though the details of the two mage healing souls end up making it a non-issue.

Edit: That said, I am not particularly averse to Chloro Legendaries benefiting FKs. After all, I very much benefit from Legendary Rime and ER on my 54 Chloro spec.
    The location of legendary abilities is set in stone, and the spells in the locations of those legendary abilities are also set in stone. There will be no change to any of these. I exhausted all those resources in attempts to get things like useless Blight not a legendary.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    The location of legendary abilities is set in stone, and the spells in the locations of those legendary abilities are also set in stone. There will be no change to any of these. I exhausted all those resources in attempts to get things like useless Blight not a legendary.
    I hold out hope that the development team will eventually come to their senses. I can't force them to reconsider the Chloro legendaries, but I can think of viable alternatives and hope that they see the light of day in some not-so-distant future.

To that effect, what do you think of the suggestions made? I tried to make them suitably 'legendary' without making them OP.

I am particularly fond of my Legendary Nature's Fury, if only because that is a spell I have not used for years. It would be nice to take it off its dusty shelf and let it see some use for once.

I hold out hope that the development team will eventually come to their senses. I can't force them to reconsider the Chloro legendaries, but I can think of viable alternatives and hope that they see the light of day in some not-so-distant future.

To that effect, what do you think of the suggestions made? I tried to make them suitably 'legendary' without making them OP.

I am particularly fond of my Legendary Nature's Fury, if only because that is a spell I have not used for years. It would be nice to take it off its dusty shelf and let it see some use for once.
    The only current legendary I despise is Blight. Radiant spores is ment for tanks so w/e. Living aegis is incredibly powerful and I cant understand why you wont use it for pvp. .5 sec natural healing is op. Bloom is amazing.

I do not like the suggestions as they are all ST related. Our ST healing is plenty strong as it is. Chloro does not need more raw hps, it needs mitigation.

I hold out hope that the development team will eventually come to their senses.
    Don't hold ur breath or make any bets....or get ur hopes up...or....
    Last edited by Deeew; 04-16-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Living aegis is incredibly powerful and I cant understand why you wont use it for pvp. .5 sec natural healing is op.
    And give up Terrene Bond, Earthen Barrier, 1 point in Crystalline Resonance (basically +12% - 24% to self heals, and possibly Earthwalk? No thank you.

The Living Aegis VS/NH proc is primarily a utility addition for raiders (more mobility). And perhaps an ST bone for those Chloros that have not purchased FK. ST PvP healers simply get more from the extra points in FK.
    Last edited by Nefelia; 04-17-2017 at 06:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread