Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What guides are valid for 4.1??

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    What more ridiculous though:
    - Players hiding specs
    - Devs who can't figure it out

also this thread doesn't belong in this section
    A clear case of #1 is the OP Vulcanist spec for Primalist, which only just got nerfed this week. Nobody at all posted a guide.and it was.clearly and obviously kept hidden. Even I'll admit to writing a guide for it for guildies and keeping it out of public view. Look how long it lasted (many months) before getting the attention it deserved. Especially when compared to OP warrior specs that guides were written for and quickly nerfed.

Sadly this seems to be the way now. I would have probably got hate tells if I released the guide.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    A clear case of #1 is the OP Vulcanist spec for Primalist, which only just got nerfed this week. Nobody at all posted a guide.and it was.clearly and obviously kept hidden. Even I'll admit to writing a guide for it for guildies and keeping it out of public view. Look how long it lasted (many months) before getting the attention it deserved. Especially when compared to OP warrior specs that guides were written for and quickly nerfed.

Sadly this seems to be the way now. I would have probably got hate tells if I released the guide.
    well, if this is truly the case, the question in my mind becomes "aren't we hurting the game by trying to keep broken specs a secret?"

it seems to me its pretty hypocritical to complain about a lack of class balance while trying to hide obviously broken dps specs

Ascendant

I don't think I've ever complained about class balance. My Primalist is just an alt and I don't get too involved in things with the class. Mage on the other hand, I do seek out and report any glaring issues the class has.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post

I think this is more of a squeaky wheel situation. I never heard anyone complain about the Primalist, but everywhere I looked people were complaining about the Warriors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2