+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Mage DPS build

Default Looking for Mage DPS build

I am looking for a good 4.1 lvl 70 build, i tried warlock but that didnt work for me, also tried pyro and Ele, any suggestion on builds n macros?

BMX
    Rift Master

Harb. I've been in "raid" with several friends using a 61 harb variant and they are pulling ~400k

Would be so much easier to find guides than don't just waste our plat on soul resets as we discover they are irrelevant to 4.1. I've spent a fortune with several toons thanks to Trion having to make us reinvent the damn wheel!
    Last edited by BMX; 04-03-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    Harb. I've been in "raid" with several friends using a 61 harb variant and they are pulling ~400k

Would be so much easier to find guides than don't just waste our plat on soul resets as we discover they are irrelevant to 4.1. I've spent a fortune with several toons thanks to Trion having to make us reinvent the damn wheel!
    You can test Souls for free on the PTS!
    Most mages I've seen so far play 61 Pyro/Harbinger/Arbiter or 61 Harbinger/Chloro/Arbiter or 61 Harbinger/Pyro/Arbiter.

If you know how to play the Harbinger or Pyro before 4.1, then you basically know how to play them with 4.1. In the guide section you will also find a current guide for the Harbinger. If you want you can also check here for Pyro, Harbinger and Archon.

+ Reply to Thread