+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dea5hly calling/legendary necromancer question

Rift Disciple

Default Dea5hly calling/legendary necromancer question

As much as i love necromancers, i never really utilized the deathly calling function effectively. But i get the idea of these stacks building up on your target to do some extra damage. Cool. But can someonr explain legendary condemn?

Legendary Condemn
    Cooldown: 10s
    Converts all of the Mage's stacks of Deathly Calling on the enemy into stacks of Condemn dealing 18234 Death damage over 16s per stack. Adds two stacks of Deathly Calling to the Mage when this ability ends. Legendary Condemn stacks up to 10 times.

... does this, after 16 seconds, add 2 stacks back to the target that was condemned? Because.... I don't think those stacks go on necromancers.

(Also legendary grave rot is crap. I need that to spread corpse explosion.... no snare is worth purting that on a minute cooldown.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mohrb View Post
    Legendary Condemn
    Cooldown: 10s
    Converts all of the Mage's stacks of Deathly Calling on the enemy into stacks of Condemn dealing 18234 Death damage over 16s per stack. Adds two stacks of Deathly Calling to the Mage when this ability ends. Legendary Condemn stacks up to 10 times.

... does this, after 16 seconds, add 2 stacks back to the target that was condemned? Because.... I don't think those stacks go on necromancers.
    Deathly Calling are stacks on mage while Condem are stacks on the enemy. If the ability ends mage gets 2 stacks of Deathly Calling (stacks on mage).

Rift Disciple

it applies 2 more stacks as they would normally be applied, yes

not that the ability works right anyway as it only consumes a maximum of 5 stacks regardless of having more :/

+ Reply to Thread