+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 4.3 Mage Bugs & QoL

Who's excited for a list of Wander bugs when it goes live?

|๏◞ ๏|

Shadowlander

Post Arcane finesse

Finesse d'arcane n'est appliqué ni par les Spores infâmes issues d'éclosion légendaire, ni par les dégâts de Spores infâmes issus de Corrosion de la Nature.

Arcane finesse is not applied by Vile Spores from Legendary Bloom, nor by the damages of Vile Spores from Nature's Corrosion.

Arkane Finesse wird nicht von Fäulnissporen angewendet, die aus der legendären Blühen resultieren, noch durch den Schaden der Fäulnissporen, die aus der Zersetzung der Natur resultieren.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliodromus View Post
    Arcane finesse is not applied by Vile Spores from Legendary Bloom, nor by the damages of Vile Spores from Nature's Corrosion.
    The Vile Spores cast through Legendary Bloom aren't actual Vile Spores. They are treated as Instant casts not cast-times.

At least it looks like we wont have to debug Mystic Archer, as it's useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

2 more bugs I just noticed/remembered while testing stuff:

Heat Wave

When Heat Wave is cancelled rather then ending naturally, and Fusillade is on cooldown as well, Fireball does not leave its dot even though it should as both abilities (Heat Wave and Fusillade) are on cooldown and not in effect.

Repro steps: Cast Fusillade, cast Heat Wave and cancel the buff, cast Fireball.
    Expected: Fireball leaving a DoT as per its skill description "When both Heat Wave and Fusillade are on cooldown and not in effect, Fireball deals an additional 75% of its damage over 5 seconds."
    Observed: No DoT is placed on the target.

Eternal Weapon

Cancelling the Eternal Weapon proc "Primal Energy" (adding 12500/25000 damage to non-primary bolts), it will not proc again until you unequip and requip the eternal weapon. I think this bug may be triggered by some other stuff as well (since I noticed it was missing infight), but that one is most easily reproduced.

Repro steps: With the mage eternal equipped, cast a primary bolt, cancel the buff "Primal Energy", cast another Primary Bolt.
    Expected: Primal Energy gets reapplied
    Observed: It doesnt.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

Let me know if you post those in the bug forum. Otherwise I can.

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Let me know if you post those in the bug forum. Otherwise I can.
    Please do. I post them here to have them all in one place, and you probably have a better overview as well as the experience to format them properly (not that it matters, they probably get ignored either way).
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

Shadowlander

Post Legendary Grave Rot

Bonjour,

L'âme nécromancien est actuellement une des plus mauvaises du jeu.C'est la raison pour laquelle je vous suggère de diminuer le délai de Pourriture tombale légendaire à 60s au lieu de 75s afin de lui redonner de l'intérêt.

Veuillez agréer mes salutations distinguées, Heliodromus.

- - - - - -

Hello,

The Necromancer soul is at the moment one of the worst in the game. Hence, I suggest to diminish the Legendary Grave Rot reload time to 60s so that regains some interest.

Please accept my best regards, Heliodromus.

- - - - - -

Hallo,

Die Nekromanten-Seele ist derzeit eines der schlimmsten im Spiel. Dies ist der Grund, warum ich vorschlage, dass Sie die legendäre Grabesfäule auf 60s anstatt 75s verringern, um ihr Interesse wiederherzustellen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

- made qUiXui's reports
    - necro being bad isn't a bug, it's intentional. Im not a dev and it is unlikely they read this thread, shown by nothing happening in a timely fashion.
    - added archer; give bugs.
    Last edited by notawaifu; 10-19-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Nice patch.

Start listing those Wander bugs. I'm not buying it.
    Last edited by notawaifu; 10-25-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Why was Warlocks Legendary Neddra's Grasp / Lingering torment not addressed?

Why was literally nothing addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Why was literally nothing addressed?
    This 100% my question as well. I thought the reason for not getting a single soul update for the past 4-5 weeks was because they were going to put them all into 4.3 Then on the 4.3 release, there isnt a single thing regarding mage souls.

Just massive massive MASSIVE amount of grinding to do for upgrades.
    Last edited by dayzed; 10-26-2017 at 06:47 PM.

I really really want to keep playing rift but this 4.3 update almost makes it seem like there is nothing on the horizon for us.

The new soul is kinda lame too. I really appreciate the effort they put into making it but its an off tank soul? a pvp soul? an open world soul?

Ok thats fine, give it some decent ST dmg then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11