+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 4.1/4.0 Mage Bugs & QoL suggestions

Default list of things the devs will ignore for months

Until a change hits live servers - it stays listed.
    Also if it's not in the patch notes how am I meant to know it was fixed.

Bugs / Exploits

General / Masteries / Items (Eternal)
    • Arcane Finesse (Lv64 Mastery) is consumed by some abilities that deal no damage. [x]

Arbiter
    • Legendary Misdirection doesn't give appropriate charge related buffs (Storm Front, Shielding Charge) for going above 75% change. [x]

Archon
    • Legendary Flaring Power is actually buffing 20% not the tooltip 10%. [x]
    • Archon's Bulwark (Mage Armour) is purgable (It shouldn't be)
    • Archon's Bulwark tooltip is "Water damage is increased for 50% for the next three abilities. Lasts 15s." That's not what it does. [x]
    • Searing Vitality won't apply stacks of itself to the mage if you have Archon's Bulwark cast on yourself. There's no reason for it to still be like this. [x]
    • Patron's Rage is not correctly refreshing the Mage's auras [x]
    • Legendary Shared Vigor does not apply its buff to the caster, only allies. [x]
    • Legendary Shared Vigor does not have its range increased by Favored Ally. Aura range increase talent.
    • Legendary Searing Vitality's DoT tooltip reads that it increases the damage of non-Archon abilities by 5% and not the correct 12%. [x]

Chloromancer
    • Legendary Bloom will fail to cast at all if your target's target is out of range from you. Even with it macro'd cast @self. [x]
    • Legendary Bloom can target dead targets. Wasting Vile Spore triggers.

Dominator
    • Legendary Pain Armour grants a shield of a value of 0 every time. [x]

Elementalist
    • Rushing Elements and Cycle of Fire don't stack. While Prismatic Armour and Cycle of Fire do stack for a 0.5s gcd instant Crystalline Missiles. [x]
    • Magical Affinity (Warlock talent), Raging Flood (Arbiter talent), Mental Cynosure (lv63 Mastery) all increase the tooltip display on the Charge cost of Elemental Forces and its Legendary. [x]

Frostkeeper
    • Earthen Rapport's interaction with Crystal Barrier is not happening: "Shielding an ally with Crystal Barrier shields you for 15/30% of your Spellpower for 6 seconds as well." [x]
    • Hail Blast does not apply Frosted unless Glaciate is selected. [x]
    • Using Infuse Magic will cause Soothing Waters (arbiter ability) to consume minimal charge instead of all your charge. [x]

Necromancer
    • Legendary Soul Bond falls off mysteriously [x]
    • Falling from a high height grants Plague Carrier stacks from Legendary Plague Bolt. [x]
    • Plague Carrier's buff reads "casting time reduced by 16%... 10% more damage". When it should read 20% for both situations.
    • Corpse Talon's cooldown is not being reduced by Legendary Soul Bond. [x]
    • Legendary Reaper's Touch is often able to be cast as its non-legendary counterpart while on cooldown.*If in a macro. [x]
    • Legendary Reaper's Touch does not apply any Deathly Calling stacks. THE SPELL DOES NOT WORK. [x]

Stormcaller
    • Legendary Perfect Storm is able to be channeled as non-legendary counterparts while on cooldown.[x]
    • Legendary Perfect Storm still consumes charge whilst you have Legendary Internalize Charge. [x]

Warlock
    • Lingering Torment no longer refreshes its duration when Legendary Neddra's Grasp procs. Through any cast. Self or through Dark Touch+Healing Expertise. [x]
    • Radiate Death doesn't spread working Legendary Neddra's Grasps that apply Lingering Torment. Only one target spread to will get Lingering Torment to trigger.

Quality of Life / Opinion

General
    • All the Archon based Support Presets (Terramancer, Fire Hunter, and Eldritch Knight) are effectively useless because of changes to the Archon tree in 4.0

Arbiter
    • Legendary Galvanic Strike's tooltip/buff needs to show the % of damage you will/have gained from it.

Archon
    • Change in Auras in 4.1 have made the Aura timer invisible intentionally. I and many others are really displeased with this change. We need to be able to see the time remaining on these buffs.

Frostkeeper
    • Reduce the cooldown of Legendary Ground Zero to 1 min. 2 mins is far too long in all content.

Harbinger
    • Furious Assault needs to be extended to all slashing attacks again. Legendary Galvanic Strike is making Harbinger more clunkier than it needs to be; 1.5s, 1s, and .5s gcds in one spec.

Pyromancer
    • Legendary Firestorm needs its graphical effect toned down or significantly altered; it is creating confusion and blending in with encounter mechanics.

Warlock
    • Legendary Void Barrage does not cast Neddra's Grasp when it "casts" Dark Touch as apart of its "all known Death damage over time effects". If intended I suggest change "cast" to "applies" in the tooltip.

All Mage patch notes 4.0+
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by notawaifu; 09-17-2017 at 12:02 AM.

also why is Ground Zero a 2min cd???

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Because PvP criers said FK was to powerful. So it was nerfed.

Nice to see yet another fun class ruined by the cry babies in PvP.

Trion doesn't seem to want healers in PvP. So just make it so you can't heal at all in PvP. That would fix it

Champion

Need the Legendary Galvanic Strike buff to reflect how much % damage you were given from using it.

Harb needs a normalized GCD. Since Galvanic Strike is a slashing attack it'd be nice if it had a 1 sec gcd. Also Legendary Bloom actually ended up working better when it consumed an eldritch proc and had a .5s GCD when doing so. I'd suggest either making it have a cast time if not specced into or make it a spell that shoots out 5 vile spores to make it easier for a harb to use without gimping chloro (Although I'm sure chloros also hate the clunkiness of legendary bloom).

Also really need the 5 vile spores to hit one enemy if we want it to.
    Last edited by TheWeirdOne; 01-02-2017 at 11:07 PM.
    Buff Harb! Nerf Ranger!

< Lucidium > I guess.
    Level 70 Mage Trollhydra (Main)
    Level 60 Rogue Siehydra (Used to be main D=)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWeirdOne View Post
    Also really need the 5 vile spores to hit one enemy if we want it to.
    That seems like it'll be another Phase Step situation. *cough* won't happen
    Last edited by notawaifu; 01-02-2017 at 11:16 PM.

Ascendant

Legendary Flaring Power gives ~18% damage instead of 10%

Legendary Galvanic Strike damage varies on different abilities. Most I've seen is a 21% increase. Testing was done probably 4 weeks ago though. I gave up on it since it wasn't doing what it was meant to do.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Legendary Flaring Power gives ~18% damage instead of 10%
    If you look at tooltpis, or if you try to compensate for the 1% varriance on (all) skills if looking at dummy, it's exactly 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Legendary Galvanic Strike damage varies on different abilities. Most I've seen is a 21% increase. Testing was done probably 4 weeks ago though. I gave up on it since it wasn't doing what it was meant to do.
    Not something I cbf testing on every ability. So I'll assume it hasn't been fixed.

Soulwalker

L Galvanic strike still 1,5s GCD in Harb as a slashing attack.

Rift Chaser

Chloromancer scaling issues should be fixed before raid is coming out.

Because this is very powerful for PVP. But normal version should be only 1 min CD and Legendary version can be 2 min CD. But I also think this is too long CD. Maybe devs should decrease 75% to 50% or so and reduce CD to 1 min or 1.30 min. We will see how this long CD will interact with boss damage.

I'm not seeing L Neddra's Grasp apply the damage buff when applied via Healing Expertise.

Often Legendary Bloom will not fire any Vile Spores are any targets. I tried an @self and really getting into groups but it seems like it just fails.

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Often Legendary Bloom will not fire any Vile Spores are any targets. I tried an @self and really getting into groups but it seems like it just fails.
    Gotta be pretty close, I can't remember if it was 11 meters or 14 meters, but I am fairly certain u had to be closer than 15 meters for it to pick a target.

Not exactly ideal.

Edit: Also, legendary radiant spores is intended not to proc veils, as per the dev during testing.
    Last edited by Deeew; 01-10-2017 at 10:46 AM.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Prophet of Telara

It`s 14 m.
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

So just logged on first time since SFP, i know i know.....

Yall know that Healing Torrent consumes BoL stacks even at lvl 65? it consumes the stacks b4 it casts.... how does this break!
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast