Hey A Giant Flying Octopus with a Left Hand here,
We might as well get a new post compendium of all mage stuff. Like all posts I make. I'm going to steal the idea and copy most the fluff from somebody else who probably doesn't play anymore. I also haven't been on the PTS so I don't know whats been fixed. But like until it hits live and works, it's not fixed imo.
- Legendary Galvanic Strikes damage buff is inconsistent on various abilities. (21% highest?)
- Legendary Misdirection doesn't give appropriate charge related buffs (Storm Front, Shielding Charge).
- Legendary Flaring Power is actually buffing 20% instead of 10%.
- Legendary Healing Torrent consumes Boon stacks but its cast time is not reduced
- Legendary Bloom sometimes fails to cast any Vile Spores to anything. I cannot reproduce something that does not happened every time.
- Legendary Reflective Command does not mitigate any damage. Deew said it should if that matters.
- Legendary Neural Prod is consumed on the next 3 ticks of damage instead of the next 3 damaging abilities.
- Rushing Elements and Cycle of Fire don't stack. While Prismatic Armour and Cycle of Fire do stack for a 0.5s gcd instant Crystalline Missiles.
- Legendary Elemental Forces is consumed on the next 5 damage ticks instead of the next 5 damaging abilities.
- Legendary Crystalline Missiles consumes Epidemic procs. L CM is an OGCD instant cast. It doesn't need Epidemic procs to be reduced to 1s GCD and instant.
- Corpse Talon is still applying Plague Carrier stacks from Legendary Plague Bolt
- Legendary Reaper's Touch does not grant real Deathly Calling stacks.
- It gives stacks on the Class Ability frame but not under debuffs on the target.
- these fake DC stacks did not buff/effect Plague Bolt in my testing.
- these fake DC stacks, since they do appear on the Class Ability frame, don't respect the Deathly Calling stack. Even when you do not have Legendary Condemn they will count it up to 10 (when applied alongside real DC stacks from pet).
- It is possible to double tap Reaper's Touch to cast regular RT while LRT is on cd.
- You cannot use Condemn on these fake DC stacks.
- You cannot use Desecrate on these fake DC stacks.
- You can only gain 5 stacks of (fake) DC. Despite it being implied you can gain 8-9. "Each time this ability deals damage it adds a stack of Deathly Calling". It is a 8s dot with an after proc.
- Legendary Condemn barely works
- after a long period of testing the spell will break itself. Its cooldown will return to non legendary and thus it will be impossible to stack it passed 5 DC. This breaking is what originally lead me to believe that it wasn't stacking.
- But I will note that you cannot get 10 stacks of Condemn on a single cast. You have to 2nd cast add more to the stacks. (5/10s cd vs 16s dot)
- "adds two stacks of Deathly Calling to the mage.." Tooltip misstatement. Deathly Calling stacks are on the target.
- The DC stacks added when on expiration are the same as the aforementioned fake DC stacks from Reaper's Touch.
- REAL Deathly Calling does not increase passed 5 stacks
- With Legendary Condemn selected, and cast or otherwise, your pet cannot grant you more than 5 stacks. It is unlikely to just be a ui issue as my Plague Bolts did not change in general damage. 5 more stacks I would expect another 60% increase. I did not see any.
- Nor did Desecrate deal any more damage.
- You can see 10 stacks on the Class Ability frame if you use fake DC stacks from Reaper's Touch or Condemn.
- Adding "Legendary Internalize Charge" to a macro spits out errors that the ability doesn't exist and cannot be cast. The ability is still castable if you don't include the legendary tag. The ability in the buffs frames is correctly referred to as Legendary.
- If you don't add Legendary to Perfect Storm in a macro. Or even if you just have it on your ability bar not in a macro. It is possible to cast regular Perfect Storm spam clicking it, or macro.
- The same issue can be found with Legendary Lightning Arc as with Perfect Storm.
- Legendary Void Barrage does not cast Neddra's Grasp when it "casts" Dark Touch as apart of its "all known Death damage over time effects". If intended I suggest change "cast" to "applies"
- The Master Healing Expertise does not apply a version of Legendary Neddra's Grasp that applies Lingering Torment to the target.
Suggestions / Quality of Life
- All the Archon based Support Presets (Terramancer, Fire Hunter, and Eldritch Knight) are effectively useless. Though even if you want to argue that they might not be - they each list Flaring Power as a key ability despite none of them having access to it anymore.
- Because Furious Assault no longer blanket affects all Slashing; is now only Harbinger spells; slashing attacks from Arbiter aren't treated to the 1s gcd. Making using Legendary Galvanic Strike clunkier than it should be.
- Legendary Fusillade's effect Surging Cinders shares a proc (icon) with the Pyromancer's Blessing's effect. Without kalerts it's hard to distinguish the two.
- Lingering Pain's effect to refresh Life Leech with Primary Bolts is counterproductive with Legendary Conflux. This may even be a bug. The Lingering Pain refreshing consume stacks of L Conflux. Leading to a lot of lost dps.
This is just the problems I can think of right now. Share more. I'll add them in and hopefully they get looked at.