+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary Flaring Power dmg increase

Rift Master

Default Legendary Flaring Power dmg increase

Finally got around to testing out the changes to raid cds. I've noticed that Legendary Flaring power is increasing the dmg by 20%, instead of 10% like the tooltip suggests. I'm guessing the tootlip wasn't updated properly?

It also appears that Lava field and Flaring Power are stacking additively, which i guess is nice and intended.

Apologies if this was already posted before, tried to search around for this info, but came up empty handed.

Ascendant

Were you testing other people's damage with flaring? Were you taking into account the 15% passive to the Archon for Legendary Flaring?

Not saying I've tested it myself though.

Edit: tested it myself now

For me it was about an 18% gain using Legendary Flaring Power. I was just spamming Fireball.
    If this is the case, then I guess it puts it to rest as to whether Legendary or Normal Flaring Power is better.
    Last edited by Archyface; 12-21-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Master

I was looking mainly at tooltips on myself and a friend of mine and they were pretty much 20% boosted by it. I also checked on the dummy with one archon and one warlock dot and got the same result. The reason why you might have seen 18% could be the 1% variance on pretty much all skills nowdays. (Tooltips weren't updated, funnily though the mastery ones got quickly fixed just now heh)
    Last edited by Jotunn; 12-21-2016 at 11:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread