+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: FK help!

Default FK help!

I can't stay alive for crap in pvp using FK/Chloro, anyone know a good build that I could use? My gear isn't that bad so I know I'm not lacking there. Sorry if it's been explained before I just haven't seen it or just too lazy to find it haha. Anyway thanks in advance!
    ❤Alizay@Greybriar❤

Ascendant

The answer is simple: Trion boosted DPS way up, but did not boost HPS up high enough to match the DPS.

I've been seeing matches where the top DPS's damage exceed the top healer's healing output by 50%. Before 4.0 it was more common for healers to have more total output than DPS.

Trion needs to tone down the outlier DPS with broken legendaries and synergies while also boosting healing by at least a moderate amount. The Chloro's Synth healing, for instance, is significantly undertuned in PvP. I'm not sure how the FK's regular abilities are faring, but if you are having trouble I'd assume some of the FK's abilities also need to be adjusted.

Soulwalker

51/21/4 build works fine.Just do not hard cast LER cast rime if you have to hard cast.
    Legendary Bloom trigger big veil healing.
    Just remember there are hundreds of people play with 300 latency every day.

Thanks y'all! Going to try to work on my build a little bit to stay alive longer than usual haha..
    ❤Alizay@Greybriar❤

Rift Chaser

Healers discriminated so many ways:
    -no healer pvp crystal
    -weapon rune(s) (both visionary and prophetic) has 1:8 heal:damage ratio
    -said rune has double bolstering for heal part in PVP (damage 3K, heal 600!!)
    -chloromancer severe under tuned at LVL70, too many ranged and only a few peeps dare to melee, so chloromancers once again frontline "warriors". Healing torrent still bugged!

Furthermore DPS is out of control, warlock, maelstrom, paragon, shaman, elementalist, bladedancer, inquisitor, runeshaper all able to instagib, While healers are behind, except tactician and only where peeps are clustered. Warlock dots make me crazy. I stand and HARDCAST stronger abilities, and still I die plenty of times middle of my cast. Cleanse is almost useless or I can say dangerous against warlock! (after said warlock died or I run away but dots persisting)

I`m now so desperate I sent personal message to Dev, but still has no feedback.

Above build is 51 frostkeeper or 51 chloromancer?

(I used to use Nef`s build before, but was so desperate about chloromancer status, I decided to learn and test different frostkeepers builds)

(question: I tried to macro Legendary Earthen Renewal, but acts strange. Even if last in macro line system wants to cast it at 6 sec. Is this normal behaviour?)

Bloom triggers nice veil heal that's true but it has a price. Need peeps around for this, otherwise bloom direct heal portion is pathetic.

EDIT: make sure you use PVP gear for PVP, extra endurance actually helps a lot!
    Last edited by Kokovap; 12-13-2016 at 03:33 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kokovap View Post
    (question: I tried to macro Legendary Earthen Renewal, but acts strange. Even if last in macro line system wants to cast it at 6 sec. Is this normal behaviour?)
    Seems to be a bug. If they can't fix it I would recommend just making the LER an instant cast and setting the CD to 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    Seems to be a bug. If they can't fix it I would recommend just making the LER an instant cast and setting the CD to 6 seconds.
    I do the same thing. Depending on what or how you are macroing it a "stopcasting" in the macro would quickly solve that.

Pls for the love of GOD NO!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgen View Post
    Pls for the love of GOD NO!
    Would it make much of a difference in how it it used?

No more cold snap Leg.ER x4 is kind of a big deal.
    Focus@Vigil | 60 Mage
    Eluo@Vigil | 60 Cleric
    Prime SL Mage Guide
    Prime SL Cleric Guide

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    No more cold snap Leg.ER x4 is kind of a big deal.
    Question: Does Legendary Ground Zero's +75% boost effect Legendary Earthen Renewal as well as the regular Earthen Renewal?

Edit: Nevermind, tested it myself. The 75% boost does effect Legendary Earthen Renewal.

Did a bit of further testing with TB>ER>HB macro and found that with 100% mobility Legendary Earthen Renewal gets cast more often than the regular Earthyen Renewal (17 times a minute for LER, 15 times a minute for ER).

So do scrap my earlier suggestion, as it would be a significant HPS loss for the FK. I would love to see the bug fixed, but in the meantime I'll just have to rely on 'stopcasting'.
    Last edited by Nefelia; 12-15-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Soulwalker

Healers discriminated so many ways:
    -no healer pvp crystal
    -weapon rune(s) (both visionary and prophetic) has 1:8 heal:damage ratio
    -said rune has double bolstering for heal part in PVP (damage 3K, heal 600!!)
    -chloromancer severe under tuned at LVL70, too many ranged and only a few peeps dare to melee, so chloromancers once again frontline "warriors". Healing torrent still bugged!

Furthermore DPS is out of control, warlock, maelstrom, paragon, shaman, elementalist, bladedancer, inquisitor, runeshaper all able to instagib, While healers are behind, except tactician and only where peeps are clustered. Warlock dots make me crazy. I stand and HARDCAST stronger abilities, and still I die plenty of times middle of my cast. Cleanse is almost useless or I can say dangerous against warlock! (after said warlock died or I run away but dots persisting)

I`m now so desperate I sent personal message to Dev, but still has no feedback.

Above build is 51 frostkeeper or 51 chloromancer?

(I used to use Nef`s build before, but was so desperate about chloromancer status, I decided to learn and test different frostkeepers builds)

Bloom triggers nice veil heal that's true but it has a price. Need peeps around for this, otherwise bloom direct heal portion is pathetic.

EDIT: make sure you use PVP gear for PVP, extra endurance actually helps a lot!

51FK
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...aO4g/gY%7CPIXg
    Just remember there are hundreds of people play with 300 latency every day.

Rift Chaser

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...hpl94a4/W|PIXg

I came up with this build latest, but honestly this is based on (most likely) bugged interaction between healing spells and Inner Might. I picked Legendary Earthen Renewal, Legendary Rime and Legendary Transcendent Abjuration, but most likely I will swap one of them to Legendary Ground Zero for 75% boost. This is what I can`t decide, because LR has a very nice passive heal due Chloromancer abilities (8-10K in PVP) and LTA makes Hail Blast to passive heal all 3 barrier targets and LER is just too strong.
    We will see what and when devs will fix the bugs so I can adjust accordingly.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...hpl94a4/W|PIXg

I came up with this build latest, but honestly this is based on (most likely) bugged interaction between healing spells and Inner Might. I picked Legendary Earthen Renewal, Legendary Rime and Legendary Transcendent Abjuration, but most likely I will swap one of them to Legendary Ground Zero for 75% boost. This is what I can`t decide, because LR has a very nice passive heal due Chloromancer abilities (8-10K in PVP) and LTA makes Hail Blast to passive heal all 3 barrier targets and LER is just too strong.
    We will see what and when devs will fix the bugs so I can adjust accordingly.
    Does Legendary Rime even proc. I've yet to see it work. I looked for it's abilities with Kalert addon. I've found other Legendarys but not one for Legendary Rime. I'm trying to confirm that this is the case.

Not a bug. LER is ogcd. So just like all ogcd abilities if it is in a macro and you press it during the global cooldown the game views it as the next available ability in the list.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast