+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 61 Pyro Theorycraft

Soulwalker

Default 61 Pyro Theorycraft

I've been fiddiling around with 61 pyro , 2 ele , and 13 SC for some time and today I used legendary fire storm to see if that would help me out a bit in terms of dps. Turns out in a rotation that I just came up with as I went along I pulled somewhat decent numbers ( 150k+ ). I would like to get some feedback from others who have played around with pyro to see what they are pulling. Though I do get mana-starved 2min and 30 sec in.
    Last edited by MadMar; 11-25-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Soulwalker

I generally pull about 150k+ in my pyro spec, although I haven't tested the DPS with it since I got all of my level 70 gear. My guess is that I could probably bring that number up to around 180k and I never get mana starved with it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedAngel View Post
    I generally pull about 150k+ in my pyro spec, although I haven't tested the DPS with it since I got all of my level 70 gear. My guess is that I could probably bring that number up to around 180k and I never get mana starved with it.
    Care to share? I'm about to hit 70 with my mage and am new to it, never played Pyro since I've just been leveling. There are plenty of one-button Ele guides found through Google, but nothing current for Pyro. Any help would be appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread