+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By YellowYellow

Thread: Mages in 4.0

Default Mages in 4.0

So, I haven't exactly been keeping track of all the changes done to Mage but currently there is a couple of significant items.

- If you want to heal in an expert, before 2k hit, it's heavily recommended to get Frostkeeper. Cause you will need to hit stuff to heal in Chloromancer.

- Think our DPS is undertuned compared to the other classes. And most if not all specs will need Arbiter for Lengendary Galvanic Strike for that 25% damage boost (more charge managing).

Pretty sure there are more issues in both PvE and PvP that on top of these that needs to be addressed, but i wonder when. Maybe we can get a break in 4.1 or 4.2 or 4.3

Overall, we crap

U had ur break all NT of it now its broken wr time.

Soulwalker

Default Check this out

I posted my veiw and suggestions about the mage issues I saw here, if your interested.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5266373

But yeah... this is really unacceptable. Low damage, low survival. Were literally the worst class in the game right now, and its sad.

Soulwalker

I will say this mages have been op in one thing and really one thing alone and that is frostkeeper. Mages have either been right on par or right under other classes until now. This is ridiculous, I have played my mage for over 5 years now and it has never disappointed me the way it is now to play..if my fiancee hadn't had a rogue he leveled with me so I could just heal him, I wouldn't be level 70 on her right now. Please Trion, this needs to be fixed.

+ Reply to Thread