+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Chloromancer Healing at 70 lvl

Prophet of Telara

Default Chloromancer Healing at 70 lvl

I cancelled my 65 lvl mage on PTS so I can`t provide any numbers but my feeling is that chloro didn`t scale very well.

At lvl 70 in WFs I feel very weak. Seems to me that veil heals scaled badly. But like I said I don`t have any numbers to prove it. When I compare myself to Tactician I'm just sad.

Maybe Deeew can say if I`m right or wrong.
    Last edited by Lokken`; 11-22-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

I have been summoned.

Chloro is injured but just wait until they really kill it. All healing is beyond broke for SFP. Tact is a joke, does better tank healing than chloro, and not even remotely balanced. Actually, nothing is balanced. No healing tuning or balance was attempted at all for SFP launch. I tried extremely hard to get this fixed for over a month. Dev response is "can it heal experts?", because there's no raids, so who cares if things are tuned. Enjoy PVP!

SFP, I quit a game I played and loved for 6 years because of this.
    Last edited by Deeew; 11-22-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Prophet of Telara

Thanks for reply Deeew.

Well I guess Chloros can always play FK with instant no cd, off-gcd ER (untill you mana ends) or Pyro spaming Flame Bolts. So much fun playing broken specs.

NINJA EDIT:

Is Legendary Living Aegis working correctly ? Seems to me that I can`t spam VS at 0.5s gcd. There is a big difference when I spam 6 NH vs 6 VS.
    Last edited by Lokken`; 11-22-2016 at 02:34 PM.
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    Thanks for reply Deeew.

Well I guess Chloros can always play FK with instant no cd, off-gcd ER (untill you mana ends) or Pyro spaming Flame Bolts. So much fun playing broken specs.

NINJA EDIT:

Is Legendary Living Aegis working correctly ? Seems to me that I can`t spam VS at 0.5s gcd. There is a big difference when I spam 6 NH vs 6 VS.
    Yeah, the data shows that customers prefer playing unbalanced, unfinished, untuned content.

Living Aegis was working on PTS but the reactive popups weren't showing. I could spam VS and NH on PTS 6x w/ LA procs. Who knows what happened between the last week of PTS and launch.

Prophet of Telara

I can spam 6 VS but doesn't feel like 0.5 gcd. For NH it`s 0.5s for sure.
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    I can spam 6 VS but doesn't feel like 0.5 gcd. For NH it`s 0.5s for sure.
    Oh I see! yeah I'm not sure if its .5 or not =/

this is pretty upsetting.

Any dev's care to address this? Even just a "hey we are looking into it" ?

Seems to be a lot of specs are "broken" right now among all classes. Some super over powered and others super under powered.

Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    this is pretty upsetting.

Any dev's care to address this? Even just a "hey we are looking into it" ?

Seems to be a lot of specs are "broken" right now among all classes. Some super over powered and others super under powered.
    I tried my hardest to not allow healers (or all balance for that matter) to get launched in the state they currently are in. It will be like this until 4.1 (at least). Enjoy SFP,

Rift Disciple

Issues with chloro atm are:

GCD reduction on VS is not 0.5 sec as tooltip states from all my testing it appears to be 1 second.

legendary healing torrent is not effected by boon of life so is permanently a 2 second cast time potential raid saving heal.....

Mana issues, on fights over 2 minutes you need to be constantly managing mana or you will simply run out.

with all that said it is quite easy to heal expert dungeons atm, but that is simply because they are broken and damage is not overly heavy.

for PVP chloro was always weak, it is now pathetic and a waste of a player in the WF.... but i feel the same way for all mage specs i have played in pvp warlock dots are hitting for less than 10% of the damage they do on the dummy in pvp, the only spec that seems to do close to the same damage as NT in pvp is archon...
    Last edited by DammitBilly; 11-22-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by DammitBilly View Post
    Issues with chloro atm are:

GCD reduction on VS is not 0.5 sec as tooltip states from all my testing it appears to be 1 second.

legendary healing torrent is not effected by boon of life so is permanently a 2 second cast time potential raid saving heal.....

Mana issues, on fights over 2 minutes you need to be constantly managing mana or you will simply run out.

with all that said it is quite easy to heal expert dungeons atm, but that is simply because they are broken and damage is not overly heavy.

for PVP chloro was always weak, it is now pathetic and a waste of a player in the WF.... but i feel the same way for all mage specs i have played in pvp warlock dots are hitting for less than 10% of the damage they do on the dummy in pvp, the only spec that seems to do close to the same damage as NT in pvp is archon...
    Not hard getting mana back as a mage. Just tap Essence Conversion.

I have to say before I was thinking, "Why do mages even have a mana bar."

They are a bit mana hungry now but it so easy to get mana back it's not a problem at all.

Is the damage in experts not that high or if healing over tuned making it seem to low?

Healing torrent bug isn't game breaking. You time the cast to go off when needed. But it would be better instant. And I could see it getting nerfed. It REALLY good. on a 25 sec cool down.

Rift Disciple

it is more that damage is quite low on tanks and groups. can literally pull all the trash between bosses atm and still keep the tank alive.

i consider the healing torrent bug quite major, it is basically the only oh **** heal you have and requires a 3 point spend that doesn't actually work... all other healing classes have a instant cast oh **** heal why not chloro?

Rift Chaser

I have same issues. My biggest issue is cast time on Healing Torrent, but boons stacks consumed. It could be a nice group saver ability, but right now I don't use it. I hope Devs can fix it soon.
    I don't know if LLA cooldown reduction bugged or not, it is very fast for me. (can be 1 sec instead of 0.5 sec, but usually I have higher latency)
    I do PVP very rarely since 4.0, because I was upset by defiler self heals (aggressive avarice 70K) and tacticians hit the roof by 40-50K HPS.
    I did normal dungeons and had no problem so far, but haven't done experts yet. (still not 70)

Prophet of Telara

I think that L LA instead of giving VS and NH 0.5 sec gcd is reducing gcd by 0.5 s

So we have 1 - 0.5 = 0.5 for NH and 1.5 - 0.5 = 1 for VS

Ofc it is very easy to heal experts as a chloro but that is only beacuse experts are piss easy in general.

If you guys want to compare healing specs then play WF and cry.
    Last edited by Lokken`; 11-23-2016 at 11:45 AM.
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Oh I see! yeah I'm not sure if its .5 or not =/
    I believe it's supposed to be "reduced by .5 seconds" as in a 1 second gcd on casting.

Which I believe is working correctly.

However mage's spellpower scaling across the board has never been correct, the devs have know of this since Storm Legion, however it has yet to be fixed. The higher stats get, the more we get left behind, as is very apparent in this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

Rift Chaser

Yup, chloro scaling for PVP is horrible. My spells hit almost the same as at LVL 65.
    Few examples: Bloom 6K!
    Natural healing 11K.
    Living aegis 300-400?? It was like 2K triggers at the end of NMT.
    Is it my gear or how can be possible?
    only heal with normal amounts is phantom streams 30K per ticks.
    Can you show your hits because right now I`m desperate?

And I found a bug, if I spam LLA only every second gives a boon stack.
    Last edited by Kokovap; 11-26-2016 at 02:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast