Thread: 61 Elementalist stat Weights

Ascendant

Default 61 Elementalist stat Weights

61 Elementalist Stat Weights

SP: 1
    Int: 1.12
    Wis: 0.59
    SC: 0.63
    CP: 1.45 (becomes 0.28 if you're at the soft cap as it now takes 408 CP for 1% instead of 78CP)

Some of you may remember I used to do the stat weights for Mages and Rogues (and secretly Warriors / Clerics) so I wanted to make sure what I had in my head was current. For Mages, what has changed the most is that CP and SC have gained weight over the year or two.

Something interesting I found... the reason why 61 Ele beats 58 Ele so much with Flaring.... Prismatic Volley has the biggest SP Coefficient I've ever found on any ability from Mages Rogues and Warriors

Top 3 abilities I've found for SP/AP Coefficients
    Prismatic Volley: 7.73 (Mage, Elementalist)
    Blazing Strike: 5.63 (Rogue, Nightblade)
    Flurry: 4.21 (Warrior, Paragon)

My stats, for reference in 61 Ele, without any consumes:

Int: 10675
    Wis: 5103
    SP: 22753
    SC: 8756
    CP: 3113

Bamul if you see this, would you think about updating the stat weights in your DD spreadsheet? I can see they're hard coded in now and would be at least a year old I'd say
    Last edited by Archyface; 10-06-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Bamul if you see this, would you think about updating the stat weights in your DD spreadsheet? I can see they're hard coded in now and would be at least a year old I'd say
    Great work, I added the stat weights to the database.

I myself have never been concerned with how to determine the stat weights. So far I have always benefited from the work of others. Thanks to Deathsycth!

A Guide how to determine the Stat Weights would be something great

If the new addon is available, I want to make the database more open so you can customize the Stat Weights and add data.
    Maybe I also write a lua addon which determines the data directly from the game.

How much DPS do you self buffed on the Dummy with the Elementalist ?

Prophet of Telara

sorry double post

Ascendant

Ha it was actually my spreadsheet before it was Deathscythe's. And then it was Windstorm's before it was mine.

It did have the ability to put your own stat weights in when I was working on it..... including raid buffs on or off, and how much PA you had among other things. I still have my version, and that's the one I'm working off to get the stat weights. I never went into DPS calculations as that wasn't something I wanted to spend my time on, but that's what was added to it after me.

If you'd like an explanation for the stat weights, you can see my original post from about four years ago here. Hopefully that might start to make a little more sense.

Also.... I totally wasn't stalking you when you were making the changes in the database

Self buffed, I'm doing about 105-107k DPS on a dummy at the moment. My guildy, who's doing about the same now, used to get 112-113k but can only manage 106-107k now so we kinda feel like there was a ninja nerf in the last 2 weeks. I can't figure out where though so it's likely just RNG
    Last edited by Archyface; 10-07-2016 at 03:31 AM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Ascendant

Also I wanted to add, the thing about stat weights is that they change every time you change a piece of gear. So the stat weights above are for people that have the same gear as me or thereabouts.

I'm trying to get a gauge on what the average stats are for people, as that may be a better stat weight calculation to put into the spreadsheet. But right now it's fine for me

Prophet of Telara

Ha it was actually my spreadsheet before it was Deathscythe's. And then it was Windstorm's before it was mine.
    Fortunately there is always a new torch bearer
    Perhaps we all can cooperate like the warriors with their spreadsheet.

Also I wanted to add, the thing about stat weights is that they change every time you change a piece of gear. So the stat weights above are for people that have the same gear as me or thereabouts.

I'm trying to get a gauge on what the average stats are for people, as that may be a better stat weight calculation to put into the spreadsheet. But right now it's fine for me
    In Google spreadsheets, I can not personalize anything without account constraint so average stats would be a good thing with an open spreadsheet which is accessible to all.

Would it be possible to offer average stat weights for T1, T2, T3 in the future and in the spreadsheet everyone choose what applies to him ?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Would it be possible to offer average stat weights for T1, T2, T3 in the future and in the spreadsheet everyone choose what applies to him ?
    Yeah I think it's a good idea. This again is for 61 Elementalist. Just got the gear from 2 other mages in guild

T3 1600 Hit

.StatsWeights
    Int106751.2
    Wis51030.59
    SP227531.0
    SC87560.63
    CP31131.45

T2 ~1400-1500 hit

.StatsWeights
    Int92131.08
    Wis41450.55
    SP189051.0
    SC79140.55
    CP30141.23

T1 ~1250-1350 hit
    .StatsWeights
    Int78591.05
    Wis44190.52
    SP161241.0
    SC67960.5
    CP29321.05
    Last edited by Archyface; 10-07-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Prophet of Telara

I've added a new sheet Stat Weights. The average stat weights are editable and are used by the spreadsheet. Unfortunately I have for the other rolls only the T2 stat weights from Deathsycth.

On the main page you can now select the average stat weights for T1-T3.

Ascendant

Awesome

I'll get around to properly doing at least 61 Harb and Harbchon. Chloro was a bit of a nightmare I remember, but I 'may' do that again Never done Frostkeeper though so that might be interesting.

Also I was having trouble finding it, but when you select CP > 40, do you still give CP a weight?
    It should be Weight * (78/408). So for T3 61 Ele it would be 1.45 * (78/408) = 0.28.
    CP isn't entirely useless after cap. In my head I thought it was so worthless as to not even get it.... but it's not.

If anyone wants to help, I'd love to see a parse (the breakdown of abilities) from a good Pyro in a raid environment as I don't play Pyro anymore. Needs to be at least a couple of minutes long. Prancing Turtle would be ideal, but not necessary

Prophet of Telara

Awesome
    Also I was having trouble finding it, but when you select CP > 40, do you still give CP a weight?
    CP over 3120 is calculated with 1/5 of its pre-soft cap weight in the spreadsheet.

+ Reply to Thread