+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady justice

Rift Chaser

Default Lady justice

Thoughts on playing warlock for this fight if put on add and bubbles duty?

Obviously stormcaller will shine during the respective phases but I'm wondering if focus dotting lady justice with salvage corruption/deathly pall while spreading dots and using devouring shadows for adds would be an overall net gain.

Also mass fear could be situationally handy if any stragglers get up the ramps and you just need to stall a bit for judgement's cast to finish

Quote Originally Posted by makerofwidows View Post
    Thoughts on playing warlock for this fight if put on add and bubbles duty?

Obviously stormcaller will shine during the respective phases but I'm wondering if focus dotting lady justice with salvage corruption/deathly pall while spreading dots and using devouring shadows for adds would be an overall net gain.

Also mass fear could be situationally handy if any stragglers get up the ramps and you just need to stall a bit for judgement's cast to finish
    What usually happens is the off tank doesn't clear the shield off the adds fast enough. They become immune and you can't really do much in terms of damage. You can try and cc them (if they are not immune to that.) I forget though. Check the guide on Lady Justice for some helpful tips.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    What usually happens is the off tank doesn't clear the shield off the adds fast enough. They become immune and you can't really do much in terms of damage. You can try and cc them (if they are not immune to that.) I forget though. Check the guide on Lady Justice for some helpful tips.
    Don't need a guide or tips I think you misunderstood the point of my post. I'm not asking for help on the fight I'm asking people's opinions on warlock's viability since it is quite the situational spec. This fight happens to be ST and AoE during different parts which makes ST spec good for some but not all of the fight; wondering if warlock outshines a ST or AoE spec specifically for this fight because of how it works.

Also if the damage and cc immune shield is not getting dispelled you have bigger issues than what spec is best to play.

Ascendant

I can't say I've actually tried Warlock on Justice, but i feel like Stormcaller would still shine.

It still has ok single target DPS (I get about 70k on Justice before the ads start coming.... and I'm probably doing it wrong)

I have managed to top DPS with it a couple of times from memory... assuming like you said the ads are purged or whatever in a timely manner.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

+ Reply to Thread