+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Drkirb

Thread: Harb build question in pvp

Rift Disciple

Default Harb build question in pvp

I got into a match against another harb and lost due to the fact he was self healing way more than me, he obviously had 61 points in harb for the Ascension/storm shroud abilities and a LGV buff. So I want to build this spec but I can't find any info on it, 61 harb 8 chloro and then what would be good for the 3rd soul and point distribution. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Well, 7 points would be the remaining for offsoul and most opt for Stormcaller. He could have been 4/4 in High Voltage for damage reduction.

Would have to see his healing break down to know if he went FK or not. 7 points doesn't get you much since you need 8 for Earthen Renewal. He could have been using his Eldritch procs to cast Rime though. Do you remember if you saw Frost Barrier up on him or nah? Would have also had minute shielding from Frostkeeper's Armor and whether or not he went 2 points into Stewardship for 3% mit from popping a ST heal. Conditioned Response will also proc FK armor (and Stewardship.)
    Last edited by Riane; 07-28-2016 at 12:04 PM.

Rift Disciple

It wasn't FK didn't have the shields it was neck and neck til he got more hp back then I could, ya I don't have that soul so was more looking for something to put the points in besides that. I had a 54 harb build but as I have many roles these days I barely use it so decided to go this route for a pvp build.

Quote Originally Posted by solarasle99 View Post
    It wasn't FK didn't have the shields it was neck and neck til he got more hp back then I could, ya I don't have that soul so was more looking for something to put the points in besides that. I had a 54 harb build but as I have many roles these days I barely use it so decided to go this route for a pvp build.
    Oh also forgot about the Warmonger's Charm trinket which would proc from Bloom and Conditioned Response.

It could have just been that he was lucky with a crit for Bloom, LGV procs, and Conditioned Response.

If you really want to get to learn Harb better for pvp, hit up Drkirb@Deepwood. He'll run you into the ground with Harb specs and talk lol.

healing pots, healing trinket, did you also fully heal debuff him?

also gear difference, do you know his gear vs yours?
    Last edited by sirdiggby; 07-28-2016 at 02:44 PM.

I would imagine it would be the 40,000 heal trinket.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    Well, assuming it was during a wf or cq and not just a duel.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    Well, unless the OP meant to say "he went from little health to almost 100% so fast" I think it's safe to say it might not have been Warmonger's Symbol.

That's a lot more obvious.

Considering the amount of Harb v Harb action yesterday and today, it was likely me, and no one got the build or reason right

The build is 8 Chloromancer, 7 Ele , 61 Harb.

Point breakdown is 5 into Biting Cold, 1 into Charged, 1 into Ice shield

5 Natural awareness, 2 Slipstream , 1 Bloom.

The rest is all just using the right things at the right times, if it was me , and you saved the parse , you'll probably see Desublimation in there, because I didn't have the new trinket until today.
    No 40k heal trink, and no crazy combos with FK or SC

Quote Originally Posted by Drkirb View Post
    Considering the amount of Harb v Harb action yesterday and today, it was likely me, and no one got the build or reason right

The rest is all just using the right things at the right times, if it was me , and you saved the parse , you'll probably see Desublimation in there, because I didn't have the new trinket until today.
    I can attest to this spec being awesome.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Well, assuming it was during a wf or cq and not just a duel.
    Quote Originally Posted by solarasle99 View Post
    I got into a match against another harb
    /10characters
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Drkirb View Post

Right on ya I think it was you, thanks for the info. Was like he has ascension and LGV what what what must find this spec.

+ Reply to Thread