We are currently not actively recruiting, but if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here
HK 10/11 - iGP (HM) 4/4 - MoM (HM) 9/9 - CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM)
44 Chloromancer, 32 Frostkeeper is the best hybrid I could come up with.
The trouble is going to be Chloromancer's soul gift, as it's better than using any other soul.This is not something I find positive and will be aiming to fix, 61 pt chloro and 61 pt frostkeeper should be desired, in my opinion --- at the moment there really is no need to go 61 frostkeeper,
Then there's every ability in Frostkeeper after 32 points not contributing to the soul rotation, as the min you need is very early on in the soul.
Last edited by Burninalways; 03-29-2016 at 03:41 AM. Reason: updated spec
I join you guys. Casting time abilities a big drawn back in current meta. Especially in pvp. Look at other healers and try to compare to FK. Preserver: fully mobile plus fast-cast cd on 45 sec, running with channel (speed reduction with insole and right mastery is almost nothing), senti/puri: spam healing flare or healing spray/ swap divine to faith reward stacks plus fast-cast cd on senti, defiler fully mobile. Liberator fully mobile, physician can be very mobile with cds but can be fully mobile and run away if needed.
Chloro + FK: stand still and cast? And because for FK the best off-soul is chloro for healing gift, still need to stand front line for chloro veil proc. Or can we ignore veil heals (and hide in the zerg as ALL other healers) but still heal on FK as intended amount? Is veil heals accounted for FK healing?
Please consider less cast-time, or a mastery similar to faith rewarded.
Teleport to ally remove all impairing effects I hope. Or I teleport to someone for escape but I`m still cc-d? Or i cant use teleport at all while cc-d? Spec’ing 8 or 11 into chloro and we lose ride the wind. That is the only reason chloro somehow bearable in pvp.
My imagination about pvp FK:
A healer who has to stand still and cast in the front line vulnerable to all tab target-er and melee train and has only base break free. Seems fun in pvp right?
And I realized FK has less HP than chloro. Raid geared chloro close 110K, FK around 93-95K? Is this intended?
Looking forward fine tuning for FK.
Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>
Last edited by Fss; 03-29-2016 at 03:36 AM.
So 44 Chloromancer, 32 Frostkeeper should be right?
Well here some macros:
Last edited by Burninalways; 03-29-2016 at 04:13 AM.
When things become more finalized I'll put something together.
Edit - there are some strong hybrids avail for AoE healing. One strong for shield based healing. One strong for pure veil ST healing. Double brez can never lose its value either. Lots of options out there for hybrids. As I said tho, some things are working a little *too* well, so I am going to refrain from linking exact builds right now.
Seems decent enough at first glance. But without having tooled around with it for too long a couple things I noticed:
- Feels a little clunky with the cast time of Earthen Renewal. Using a damage spell with a 1.5 cast to reduce ER's cast by 1 sec is a net loss and you aren't healing with that damage spell too. Maybe we could get Rime to work with the talent Infridgidate? Or all heals to reduce ER's cast time and have a Faith's Reward type mechanic attached to it?
(that is, the cast time reduction would stack)
- Haven't tested it much but I'm worried Frost keepers might be too weak outside of healing barrier targets. Can anyone attest to this? Barrier swapping will be the "go to" method? (Numbers aren't tuned precisely)
- Not many interesting charge consuming abilites. Maybe rework Infuse Magic to have no cooldown and reduce its output (toggle-able?)
- No AoE cleanse. Might be intended by Frostkeeper's having a purge and st cleanse that remove more than one buff
- No real "snap" aoe heal. Not saying every ST healer needs a flame of life. But Transcendent Abjuration and Frozen Wind seem weak in that regard. Makes 61 FK look a little weak. (Not sure, but maybe Preserver is in the same boat?)
- Eternal Preservation is a neat idea. Not sure how it will work in practice though.
- Not sure if Bitter Gust is working right. I really like the idea but I tried pulling someone up and they just kinda hopped where they were. Pulling people up to codex and such would be fun.
- Lackluster Masteries. Still early in development so could easily be added.
All in all it looks like a really fun heal spec that will serve a neat little place with barriers. Just hoping for a few mechanical tweaks to rough out the edges. That's what this time on PTS is for after all!
Last edited by The Original Neylo; 03-29-2016 at 04:26 AM.