+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Frostkeeper available for Public Beta on PTS Server

Some bugs, weird things:
    Earthen barrier tooltip is messed. On me 23 K, if I use on someone else always less! 19K, but in real it proc like 40K.
    Barriers not falling when I die, not sure if its intended.
    Crystal barrier still bugged, I reported this 1 month ago, maybe this is not a bug, or dev was very busy.
    When I use cold snap, earthen renewal heal around half the amount as it usual. With my gear earthen around 10K in PVP, while with cold snap only around 4-5K. Not sure if anyone else experienced and what is the reason.
    For me it seems frozen ground still ignore DR, and even not able to use break free.
    Transcendent abjuration heal amount is very low (around 10-15K) in PVP, while it should heal around 20K? Or it is labelled as "aoe" because it is proc on 3 player? But still 10K too low for 1 min CD. Furthermore it should be the same amount every time similar to essence surge right? I didn't pick this in every build what I tested, but if this is intended amount it is not worth to pick. Bloom crit ~15K, just to compare to something.
    Not FK thingy, but yesterday I healed someone with 45K essence surge, so definitely, sometimes something is wrong and heal reduction is going rogue. It happened a few months ago already, but I cant reproduce it, even if I want.

(not a mage ability but anyone experienced strange things with the new PA break free? It seems sometimes doesn't work at all? And sometimes I cant even use earthwalk if I ccd, ability icon is grey like the rest.)
    Last edited by Sheo; 06-22-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys> , <SlashFlex>

Frostkeeper adventures on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZEPqrLT41Y

.Break frees aren't working properly.
    .Some pvp consumables such as panacea and elixir aren't working properly.
    .Blight from chloro tree removes only one hot when used in fk spec.

Hail Blast doesn't provide its debuff at all. This worked before. Couldn't find in the patch notes, anyone know if its disabled or bugged?

Minor bug with FK barriers

If you have your combat settings set to "Show only my Buffs on target and party members" and another mage cast a barrier on someone you already have a barrier on, you barrier is no longer visible on the target's buff bar. The barrier is still there, but you have to recast it to see it.

This is how I track my barriers, so while it is not a big deal, it does cause me to use extra GCDs rebuffing a target that is already buffed.

For example, if I cast my Earthen Barrier on a target, and then another FK cast their Earthen Barrier on a target, then when I check that target I don't see my buff on the target, even though it is there. I have to recast the barrier for it to be visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahcp View Post
    Minor bug with FK barriers

If you have your combat settings set to "Show only my Buffs on target and party members" and another mage cast a barrier on someone you already have a barrier on, you barrier is no longer visible on the target's buff bar. The barrier is still there, but you have to recast it to see it.

This is how I track my barriers, so while it is not a big deal, it does cause me to use extra GCDs rebuffing a target that is already buffed.

For example, if I cast my Earthen Barrier on a target, and then another FK cast their Earthen Barrier on a target, then when I check that target I don't see my buff on the target, even though it is there. I have to recast the barrier for it to be visible.
    It's because the barriers stack. So if you have Barrier A up and another mage casts Barrier A, it's seen as "their" buff now. So when you recast it, you're just now seeing "your" topmost barrier. Your barrier is still on the target though. This is exactly how the whole "show only my buffs" works but when it comes to stacking buffs, it's not a "first buff priority" but rather the most recent. So the newer Barriers take precedence.

You might want to track it via Group Buff Tracker or modifying Gadgets to your desire vs default settings. The default UI is very dated and not really worth depending on when it comes to buffs. But if you don't do addons, it's something you'll have to deal with.

I understand why it is happening, and I don't need any more add-ons. I am simply posting about a bug with the FK barriers. Clearly it is something I already "deal with", but that does not mean there is no room for improvement.
    Last edited by Jeremiahcp; 07-22-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahcp View Post
    I understand why it is happening, and I don't need any more add-ons. I am simply posting about a bug with the FK barriers. Clearly it is something I already "deal with", but that does not mean there is no room for improvement.
    Mkay 10chars

PS - Improvement != Bug
    Last edited by Riane; 07-22-2016 at 01:58 PM.

I am sorry, but I am not sure what it is you are trying to express.

I consider it a bug. So I posted here, and I submitted an in game bug report. I don't really see how any of that is wrong.

So Earthwalk doesn't break (again or yet?) cc in pvp. I`m aware of saboteur unbreakable cc, but I saw it with other cc as well, yesterday I couldn't break inq cc (Bewilder). I have SS if proof needs.
    And someone can tell me if hail blast changed after fk released at all? Maybe I missed a patch notes. Is it intended to not snare my target anymore? (since a few months).

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    Some bugs, weird things:

When I use cold snap, earthen renewal heal around half the amount as it usual. With my gear earthen around 10K in PVP, while with cold snap only around 4-5K. Not sure if anyone else experienced and what is the reason.
    yeah i;ve definitely have experience this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21