+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Chloro Crystal Bugs

Sword of Telara

How many people use it has nothing to do with me. If it were LGV that were bugged it would've been discovered and fixed months ago because the majority of mage healers would be affected and more people would notice the OPness.

I don't care about how effective it is, how justified it might be to continue using such a spec, it is the fact that I personally find that I cannot enjoy playing it as I once did that causes me to not play it.

I don't particularly see myself getting into raiding for a variety of reasons. Other PvE is/has become somewhat boring to me now. And the list of PvP-viable specs for mages is getting rather short indeed.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    How many people use it has nothing to do with me. If it were LGV that were bugged it would've been discovered and fixed months ago because the majority of mage healers would be affected and more people would notice the OPness.

I don't care about how effective it is, how justified it might be to continue using such a spec, it is the fact that I personally find that I cannot enjoy playing it as I once did that causes me to not play it.

I don't particularly see myself getting into raiding for a variety of reasons. Other PvE is/has become somewhat boring to me now. And the list of PvP-viable specs for mages is getting rather short indeed.

Every single time I swap synthesis in a wf I question my own motives. It really is a frustrating bug. For me, there is no other mage soul currently. Hopefully warlock will turn out good.
    Open World PVP !
    Seastone = Beststone ! Seastone + YOU = Good Times !

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Head View Post
    Every single time I swap synthesis in a wf I question my own motives. It really is a frustrating bug. For me, there is no other mage soul currently. Hopefully warlock will turn out good.
    I completely agree with this now. I feel like the whole world is watching suddenly lol I can honestly say I've never abused it knowingly. I don';t know if that makes me smart or really stupid. I did update my post with a caveat about spawn synth swappers (say that 3 times fast) and agree that those that did not abuse it look now like we could have been.
    ~Belisama

Quote Originally Posted by Azuli View Post
    I completely agree with this now. I feel like the whole world is watching suddenly lol I can honestly say I've never abused it knowingly. I don';t know if that makes me smart or really stupid. I did update my post with a caveat about spawn synth swappers (say that 3 times fast) and agree that those that did not abuse it look now like we could have been.
    spawn synth swappers
    spawn synth swappers
    spawn synth swappers

ugg!

I'm just synthing people like I always have... bug or no bug.

Quote Originally Posted by detpack View Post
    I'm just synthing people like I always have... bug or no bug.
    Yes please let's do. Those of us that use it normally. If we find ourselves in the same wf on the same side, we just have to watch we don't overwrite each other....and if you happen to come upon an SSS, you can feel all superior and stuff
    Last edited by Azuli; 07-15-2015 at 05:47 PM.
    ~Belisama

When I was notified that there was a bug in pvp in my fave spec, I stopped playing it til it was fixed.

Each to their own I suppose. If only I could read data charts /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by regall View Post
    When I was notified that there was a bug in pvp in my fave spec, I stopped playing it til it was fixed.

Each to their own I suppose. If only I could read data charts /shrug.
    The bug is only an issue when it is used to excess. Such as someone synthing 15 people at spawn, or moving synth to every player on the team just to get the unintended effect.

Those of us who did not use it to excess will continue to play it. You can see a clear difference. We're not abusing anything.
    ~Belisama

The bug is only an issue when it is used to excess. Such as someone synthing 15 people at spawn, or moving synth to every player on the team just to get the unintended effect.

Those of us who did not use it to excess will continue to play it. You can see a clear difference. We're not abusing anything.
    I understand your perspective (more than you know).

However, when those that have access to information that clearly indicates the potential of "abusing" said bug but do not report it, then it becomes a debateable issue.

Given the current climate of the game from my perspective though, I will refrain from debating it here.

Quote Originally Posted by regall View Post
    I understand your perspective (more than you know).

However, when those that have access to information that clearly indicates the potential of "abusing" said bug but do not report it, then it becomes a debateable issue.

Given the current climate of the game from my perspective though, I will refrain from debating it here.
    Oh I agree, and had I been cognizant of a bug before I would have. Guess that makes me the simpleton here cause I don't really pay attention to particular ability numbers when I pvp. I just jump in and out of warfronts and try to play the spec we most need, or at least what I think we need.
    ~Belisama

Rift Chaser

I've been synth swapping in NT (and way before NT) for a very long time and never realized it was bugged. This is the reason why you PM a dev about stuff like this. Now everyone and their brother are going to be doing this.

I know the OP thinks they are doing the community a service by posting these bugs/exploits, but in reality they are doing just the opposite.

To be honest, I'll prolly spawn synth now just for sh!ts and gigs, after all it's just a game. In my defense, I swapped synths so often that I had usually hit everyone in the raid within a couple minutes anyway.
    Dreezie

Quote Originally Posted by Doood View Post
    I've been synth swapping in NT.
    oh great, now errybody and his brother gonna be stating they always synth swapped and abuse the heck out of it.
    ~Belisama

Rift Chaser

oh great, now errybody and his brother gonna be stating they always synth swapped and abuse the heck out of it.
    I have no idea what the hell you mean by that... I said that I was going to start abusing it, no need to accuse me of something I openly admit to.

Nice try at trollin' though, keep it up.... I guess
    Dreezie

I have no idea what the hell you mean by that... I said that I was going to start abusing it, no need to accuse me of something I openly admit to.

Nice try at trollin' though, keep it up.... I guess
    yeah I noticed you admitted to it. I just see a lot more people jumping on the bandwagon. Hope I'm wrong.
    ~Belisama

Rift Chaser

yeah I noticed you admitted to it. I just see a lot more people jumping on the bandwagon. Hope I'm wrong.
    Most people don't read the forums, and I haven't really heard much chatter about it randomly in game, so I doubt it will be too big of a problem. I bet the devs have checked the healing in warfronts to see how big a problem it really is, and if a lot of people were doing it they would fix it.
    Dreezie

Sword of Telara

Most people don't read the forums, and I haven't really heard much chatter about it randomly in game, so I doubt it will be too big of a problem. I bet the devs have checked the healing in warfronts to see how big a problem it really is, and if a lot of people were doing it they would fix it.
    If such a thing were true then that would really be sad. The fact that a handful know about it but actively avoid abusing it meaning it never gets fixed...
    Last edited by Foolio; 07-16-2015 at 08:08 AM.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast