Closed Thread
Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Like Tree743Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mage Update: 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Fopod View Post
    That's not how it work.

Do you tell your plumber that he should already know how all the plumbing in your house work when he never even came to your house in the first place?

You don't call the company that made the plumbing for your house in the first place to fix your plumbing. They are building houses, they don't have time to repair what broke in a house they built in the past.
    You're making it sound like Red Hawk has never looked at the code. Which I find quite humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fopod View Post
    That's not how it work.

Do you tell your plumber that he should already know how all the plumbing in your house work when he never even came to your house in the first place?

You don't call the company that made the plumbing for your house in the first place to fix your plumbing. They are building houses, they don't have time to repair what broke in a house they built in the past.
    Why are you so bad and misinformed, preaching on your soap box trying to convince the crowd you have ANY insight in what is happening at Trion? The only thing people want is Red Hawk to post an update or let the community know what is going on. That is a very common and professional thing to do, especially considering the community is incredibly willing to help overcome a number of existing issues.
    Last Dawn @ Zaviel
    Shifthappens - 50 Cleric || Omfgkittens - 60 Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Belorian View Post
    Why are you so bad and misinformed, preaching on your soap box trying to convince the crowd you have ANY insight in what is happening at Trion? The only thing people want is Red Hawk to post an update or let the community know what is going on. That is a very common and professional thing to do, especially considering the community is incredibly willing to help overcome a number of existing issues.
    Do you even know how to read?

It's the complete opposite. I'm saying I DON'T know how they work at Trion because software development is too complex for every companies to work in the same manner.
    Not only that, but you assume I'm defending them for their lack of communication which has nothing to do with anything of what I said.

Trion is doing a terrible job at communicating with their players, it doesn't matter if it's Red Hawk, Ocho or Archonix himself, if they don't talk to their players on matters as important to players as class balance, they are doing a bad job at communication. But saying that it's easy for them in terms of development, which has nothing to do with communication, is what I call bad and misinformed.
    There is absolutely nothing easy in making any kind of change in a large software. It's not only a matter of how long it would take to do the change.
    You need to consider the time investment, the cost, the importance, the knowledge of the team on said change, how the change would affect the rest of the software and many other factors.
    This is a fact that is true for any companies, in any field of work.

Blame their lack of communication or the result of their work all you want, but don't go blaming something no one but them can have a grasp of.
    The way they develop their software isn't for any of us to judge. The end result of it is.
    Last edited by Fopod; 05-17-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Sword of Telara

does it matter if it takes 5 mins or 5 days to change some line of code when they not even have the 5 mins to do it?

maybe their plan is to make everyone unhappy so all will buy primalist.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Xirxe View Post
    does it matter if it takes 5 mins or 5 days to change some line of code when they not even have the 5 mins to do it?

It's easy to make primalist OP to sell it like SL and NT souls.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgNoobLol View Post
    It's easy to make primalist OP to sell it like SL and NT souls.
    This was secretly a plot to get everyone to re-roll to Rogue, but it backfired when people bought the soul packs anyway.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

No, it doesn't matter, which is why I'll stop talking about technicalities and get back on topic.

What in the world are they doing for them to not even be able to take a minute to tell us "Hi, we are alive and working or not working on it."?

I'm personally getting real tired of their silence on the matter.
    It's all great that they are active in threads about adventures, minions and stuff, but completely ignoring something as important to the players as class balance...
    Anyone I talk to in game have at least mentioned once about how broken Reaver is, how the devs aren't doing anything to fix class balance or complaints about how no changes were done to X class for so long...

That people are right or not about how the balance is doesn't matter. The fact that they do not even talk to us about it makes me think they don't care about what we care for.

oh you know primalist is gonna be op, best tank best heals best dps.

my question is who takes on primalist?

Quote Originally Posted by zasen View Post
    My question is who takes on primalist?
    Vladd will properly be the Class Dev of Primalist due to the number of bugs that will a rise with it's release, Warriors & Rogues will then have someone else as there Class Dev which will be in the same position as Red Hawk
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by zasen View Post
    my question is who takes on primalist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways View Post
    Vladd will properly be the Class Dev of Primalist due to the number of bugs that will a rise with it's release, Warriors & Rogues will then have someone else as there Class Dev which will be in the same position as Red Hawk
    Snedhepl is supposedly the one who's supposed to be the class dev for Primalist, although I'm not certain whether or not he's going to be bug fixing after its release.
    Knowing Trion and them having their people working on many different aspects of the game at a time, it's not unlikely he'll be the main dev for it.

Quote from the article:
    Ocho: What are you working on now that has you excited?

Snedhelp: The thing the players are going to like the most is that I am the person they can blame for anything to do with the new Calling. [...]
    Last edited by Henbun; 05-19-2015 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Grammar
    WARNING: Zoologically improbable and/or terrifying to small children.

Quote Originally Posted by Henbun View Post
    Snedhepl is supposedly the one who's supposed to be the class dev for Primalist, although I'm not certain whether or not he's going to be bug fixing after its release.
    Knowing Trion and them having their people working on many different aspects of the game at a time, it's not unlikely he'll be the main dev for it.

Quote from the article:
    I doubt he's gonna be the "class dev" for Primalist when it release.
    He's Lead Engineer, not Designer.
    He doesn't set, apply or manage the rules. He produce the element that require said rules.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #462
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Henbun View Post

Quote from the article:
    He's our lead engineer and has been knocking out all of our tech requests for the new calling. Both myself and Red Hawk will be sharing responsibility for the new calling for now. However, we do have two new additions to the Rift Systems team so they'll be contributing as well. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    He's our lead engineer and has been knocking out all of our tech requests for the new calling. Both myself and Red Hawk will be sharing responsibility for the new calling for now. However, we do have two new additions to the Rift Systems team so they'll be contributing as well. =)

Good to hear you guys are hiring, also good to hear Red Hawk is still with us. Please remind Red Hawk this thread exists, we wont bite him (i wont). More correspondence with you guys (even if its to say no new news) is desperately desired around here. Seriously just drop in to say Hi, and let us know we still have your ear.

Thanks !
    Open World PVP !
    Seastone = Beststone ! Seastone + YOU = Good Times !

Can we please get an update regarding what almost every players in this thread care about, the current situation of mage and the update that was talked about for Harbinger/Warlock?

It's great to know more developers were added to the dev team, but we (the players) are still concerned about the current state of the game, not what's going on with the new calling.
    Knowing that the new calling is doing great isn't going to make mage any better than the pitiful state it is currently in . :/
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Vladd...I don't suppose you have any information for Warriors or Rogues by chance? If I remember right you were teasing something for BM near the end of 2014

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast