+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: macros

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default macros

    need help with macros , I want to mount a pyromancer, already tried several times, could post so for me to copy and paste?

    #show Cinder Burst
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Fusillade
    cast Flame Volley
    cast Fulminate
    cast Searing Bolt
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Thunder Shock

    what's wrong?

  2. #2
    Phs
    Phs is offline
    Shield of Telara Phs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    744

    Default

    You have Cinder Burst as the show but it's not in the macro.
    heh

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phs View Post
    You have Cinder Burst as the show but it's not in the macro.
    heh

    how should I do then?

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Hababa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    367

    Default

    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...cer-guide.html

    Please read the above guide. Take some time to learn the spec properly and you will see great results.
    Kerghann@Zaviel
    #1 Ninja puller/quitter #1 Flaring Powah User
    Who even knows/9 MoM
    YouTube Channel!

  5. #5
    Shield of Telara Wilkoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinm View Post
    need help with macros , I want to mount a pyromancer, already tried several times, could post so for me to copy and paste?

    #show Cinder Burst
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Fusillade
    cast Flame Volley
    cast Fulminate
    cast Searing Bolt
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Thunder Shock

    what's wrong?
    Honestly, pretty much everything. What are you hoping to achieve? A 1-button pyro spec?


    We are currently actively recruiting, if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here

    CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM) - iROTP 4/4 (EU 1st Non-cheese kill!) - TD Normal 4/4 (World 2nd)

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    Honestly, pretty much everything. What are you hoping to achieve? A 1-button pyro spec?
    He's late to the party for that, already had this abomination:

    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...yromancer.html
    Cowculator@Greybriar <Crayons>
    rip
    RIP Pyromancer's Aegis
    Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Sharax will definitely be bug free .

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts