+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Changing of the Guard

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Changing of the Guard

Hey everyone, with the release of 3.1 its time for me to give you all a bit of news. Iím going to be moving off of Rift to work on another project here at Trion. Taking over for me is going to be Red Hawk (Iíll get him to start posting for you). Heís been helping me out with the latest Necromancer changes and several other things that are in the works, so hopefully things should transfer smoothly. Iíll still be around to help out if needed, but Iím sure Red Hawk will have things well in hand.

Iíve been working on Rift for a long time and its been a great experience. Iíve enjoyed seeing the game evolve into what it is today. You guys have been a great community and all of your feedback and suggestions over the years have been a critical thing to keeping the game interesting and ever changing. Keep it up and try not to be too hard on Red Hawk.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Hey everyone, with the release of 3.1 its time for me to give you all a bit of news. Iím going to be moving off of Rift to work on another project here at Trion. Taking over for me is going to be Red Hawk (Iíll get him to start posting for you). Heís been helping me out with the latest Necromancer changes and several other things that are in the works, so hopefully things should transfer smoothly. Iíll still be around to help out if needed, but Iím sure Red Hawk will have things well in hand.

Iíve been working on Rift for a long time and its been a great experience. Iíve enjoyed seeing the game evolve into what it is today. You guys have been a great community and all of your feedback and suggestions over the years have been a critical thing to keeping the game interesting and ever changing. Keep it up and try not to be too hard on Red Hawk.
    Well, that's unfortunate. You've been the best class dev the game has had by far. Perhaps you can give him a directive on the way out, to take a look at deep Archon viability and removal of Point-to-Point? Hopefully you do just as well in the new position on the whichever Trion project it is you are moving on to!
    Mage Class Lead | RoF: 4/4 MS: 5/5
    I hate Clerics, Rogues(especially Hoss), and people whose names end in z (That means you Zeez!)

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Hi all!

Just wanted to stop by to introduce myself, and greet you all formally. I know replacing Kervik will be a challenging task, but I'm looking forward to working with all of you to constantly improve gameplay and QoL issues as he did. And while sadly the technology to download his brain into mine is not quite there yet, he does sit right next to me still, so rest assured that we can still consult his vast experience on longstanding issues, and that we're working closely to ensure nothing falls through the cracks during this transition of responsibilities.

So hello! Looking forward to working for you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
    Hi all!

Just wanted to stop by to introduce myself, and greet you all formally. I know replacing Kervik will be a challenging task, but I'm looking forward to working with all of you to constantly improve gameplay and QoL issues as he did. And while sadly the technology to download his brain into mine is not quite there yet, he does sit right next to me still, so rest assured that we can still consult his vast experience on longstanding issues, and that we're working closely to ensure nothing falls through the cracks during this transition of responsibilities.

Looking forward to have you active on forums for feedback and such. There are some good ideas floating around and some changes that we need as a class.
    Welcome to hell ^^

Don't mess this up Jeff!

Welcome ^_^
    Last edited by Boase; 01-28-2015 at 04:11 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Default Welcome Red Hawk

Wishing you the best of luck here and the best of times.

This is not a dream come true. We'll miss you Kervik.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
    Hi all!

Hello and welcome to the best class forum! Kervik's been awesome for us over the last year and has left us in a great spot! Thanks Kervik.

It would be brilliant if you could give us an indication as to what your order of plans are for the class? The big things we need are:

a) Harbinger brought back to the top of the DPS tree.
    b) 61 Archon being viable again.
    c) Elementalist being good for something.

It would be nice to know which (if any) are on your radar.

We are currently actively recruiting, if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here

CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM) - iROTP 4/4 (EU 1st Non-cheese kill!) - TD Normal 4/4 (World 2nd)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    Hello and welcome to the best class forum! Kervik's been awesome for us over the last year and has left us in a great spot! Thanks Kervik.

It would be brilliant if you could give us an indication as to what your order of plans are for the class? The big things we need are:

a) Harbinger brought back to the top of the DPS tree.
    b) 61 Archon being viable again.
    c) Elementalist being good for something.

It would be nice to know which (if any) are on your radar.
    Oh for a minute I thought this was the rogue forum, since you mentioned best class...

Yes, welcome indeed! Good name, Red Hawk, has a ring to it.

Telaran

I just hope he plays cleric instead of mage.

We'll miss you Kervik. I wish you luck in your new position!

Welcome, Red Hawk! Hope you're ready for this, haha...
    Serale@Faeblight

Thank you for all your hard work Kervick and good luck on the new project!
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

"Red Hawk down, i repeat, Red Hawk down!" ...oh, wrong colour

Welcome to the nightmare, asbestos suits provided free of charge

My class sucks, please buff. Nerf rogues as well plz, they beat me every tim.
    Kerghann@Zaviel
    #1 Ninja puller/quitter #1 Flaring Powah User
    Who even knows/9 MoM
    YouTube Channel!

Rift Disciple

hey welcome Red Hawk and a fair goodbye to you Kervik.
    Aloyra- -Mage- -Last Dawn- 9/9 + 2/2 HM | CoA 4/4 Hm + 2/2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast