+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any interest in a mage tanking resource?

Question Any interest in a mage tanking resource?

Small amount of background:
    I used to maintain an addon/widget that tracked your EHP and theoretical mitigation in-game and a spreadsheet for cleric tanks that you could use to calculate your stat weights and mitigation based on your gear (similar to http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ights-dps.html). Since then I've been away from the game for the past 9 months and I am coming back as a mage tank.

My question to you is whether or not you would be interested in these tanking resources for mage, if so is there anything specific you'd like to see in such a resource?

My current thought is to abandon the spreadsheet method and attempt to roll it all into an addon, which will be more difficult to create but ultimately easier to use.
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 12-15-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Rift Disciple

Yes please.
    I would definitely appreciate that. Probably the most interesting part would be EHp in terms of physical damage compared to magic damage. Especially a comparison between the viable tank specs.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCoqaLot View Post
    Yes please.
    I would definitely appreciate that. Probably the most interesting part would be EHp in terms of physical damage compared to magic damage. Especially a comparison between the viable tank specs.
    That already exists.

+ Reply to Thread