+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.0 Mage suggestions, QoL changes and bugs compendium

Default 3.0 Mage suggestions, QoL changes and bugs compendium

Update - 17 december 2014: Added to bug - Maelstrom Crystal not increasing Lightning Arc damage or Tempest Armor's Living Storm proc when gaining Electrify stack. Contaminate from warlock affect certain abilities on both their DoT and instant damage components, also some abilities are affected or not by it when they should or shouldn't be. See in warlock bugs for more info on most of the abilities affected.

Update - 16 december 2014: Changes to necro and dominator announced by Kervick on page 9. Changed this post to reflect the changes. Also added a QoL change in general for Harbinger and Necromancer.

Update - 12 december 2014: I have gone back through the 8 first pages of this thread and updated this post with most of the suggestions, bugs and revamp ideas.
    Keep the suggestions coming and please do tell me if anything in this post should be changed.

Additional update - 12 december 2014: Added Haunting Pain to the bug list.

Nomenclature
    Green - Means that the change was implemented, fixed or a change was made and waiting to see how it affect the mage.
    Yellow - Confirmed by several mages and waiting for confirmation from Trion.
    Red - Need confirmation from the players as well as Trion.

Bold text - Subject to change
    Italic + Underlined text - Fixed or implemented

Intro
    I believe it would be a good thing to have a compendium of all the current bugs as well as the suggestions and Quality of Life changes that the mage community would like to be implemented.

If you want to mention a bug or propose a suggestion or Quality of Life change you believe should be implemented, please post in this thread with as much information as you can. If possible, a link to a thread talking about it.

If you believe one of the bug, suggestion or Quality of Life change in the lists are out of place or should be removed, please post in this thread with the reason why it should be removed.

Please do refrain from derailing the thread as much as possible and hopefully we can make the best out of this.

Bugs
    General

Arbiter
    Archon

Chloromancer

Dominator
    • Haunting Pain damage is reduced by the Calculated Annihilation mastery. Haunting Pain is a casted ability and should have it's damage increased by this mastery. - Fixed

Elementalist
    • Greater Earth Elemental threat and taunt not working as intended - Waiting for confirmation

Harbinger
    • Blademark doesn't trigger on killing blow attacks - Waiting for confirmation

Necromancer

Pyromancer

Stormcaller
    • Maelstrom crystal not applying to Lightning Arc and Tempest Armor's Living Storm proc. - Waiting for confirmation

Warlock
    • Void Wall, Lightning Wall, Volcanic Bomb, Reaper's Touch, Icy Carapace, Ignite, Storm Nova, Corrosive Spores, Vorpal Slash, and Lucent Slash have both their instant damage and DoT damage increased by Contaminate. Intended or not? Additionally, Living Storm, Grave Rot, Grasping Void and Oblivion aren't affected by Contaminate even though they are Damage Over Time abilities. Mana Wrench is also affected by Contaminate even though it is a channel ability. - Waiting for confirmation

Suggestions / Quality of Life changes
    General
    • Changing armor/resistance piercing talent into something more appealing to their relative soul. - Reason: The cost in points for the low benefit make them feel awkward and out of place.
    • A way to have full charge on respawn or spec change. Alternatively, keep charge even when dead or when switching spec. - Reason: It's annoying to have 0 charge every time you switch spec or respawn in PvP.
    • Empyrean Ascension and Possession to have a new main bar like Stealth instead of active abilities.

Arbiter
    • Mana Aegis to have it's mana consumption changed or removed. - Reason: Since the mana pools havn't changed in Nightmare Tides, a boss can easily eat up to 90% of the mage mana and this problem will only get worse as we increase in tiers.
    • Shared Agony to have it's range increased to 30m. Same for every other tanks intercept abilities. - Reason: Lack of range?

Archon
    • Remove the need to attack in order to self buff. (Pillaging Stones in particular) - Reason: It's annoying!!!!!!!!
    • Change the 58 and 61 points abilities - Suggestion(s) needed
    • Change Leeching Flames to something else or remove it completely - Reason: It's useless!
    • Change Exhilaration talent to something else. - Reason: It's useless!
    • Waning Power to be made out of global cooldown. - Reason: It's a DPS decrease to use it with a global cooldown.

Chloromancer
    • Withering vines to be made ~30m radius - Reason: Insignificant on fight requiring too much range. - Waiting for feedback
    • Living Shell to be made Out of Global - Reason: To give it a use, especially in PvP - Implemented
    • Healing Torrent to be changed - Implemented - Healing Torrent now has its cast time reduced by Boon of Life stacks. Waiting to see how this affect the spell overall.
    • Natural Conversion to be made Out of Global - Reason: To improve it's PvP usage. - Implemented
    • Veils and Synthesis to be made off global cooldown - Reason: To allow us to switch faster, mainly for PvP.
    • Wild Growth damage taken debuff radius to be made 30 meters, the snare radius can remain unchanged. - Reason: The chloro needs to get closer in order to apply the debuff which is very annoying.
    • Bloom and Resurgence cooldowns to be changed to 8 seconds instead of 10 seconds - Reason: Improve PvP viability.
    • Make Natural Healing applies a stack of Boons of Life - Reason: For PvP.
    • Make Bloom instant baseline and change Healing Slipstream talent into a boost to Bloom (HoT or shield or splash heal like Healing Breath (Sentinel) or Urgent Care (Physician))

Dominator

Elementalist
    • Less emphasis on 2 minutes CD.
    • Reclaim Elements to not sacrifice the pet. - Reason: I don't think I need to explain why.
    • Increase Elementalist damage arbitrarily. - Suggestion(s) listed below
    • Sudden Storm to also reduces Lightning Strike cast time by 50%/100%
    • Elemental forces to be made 20 charges cost (Or the charge mechanic from it to be changed)
    • Intensify Elements to be made a 1 minute CD.
    • Volcanic Eruption is now a 30s CD and has damage scaled up accordingly.

Harbinger
    • The option to not have the visual on every weapon buffs.
    • Increase Harbinger damage arbitrarily. - Suggestion(s) needed
    • Remove the Randomness of Eldritch Armor. - Reason: We all know the reason...
    • Reduce the efficiency of Blademark or remove it. - Reason: Damage increase for Harbinger will now be justified.

Necromancer
    Pyromancer

Stormcaller
    • Cyclone to be made off the global cooldown. - Reason: Having it on global is annoying, take too much time to use and completely break the flow of Stormcaller.

Warlock
    • Sacrifice Life: Damage to be changed to Sacrifice Charge: Damage - Reason: The health cost was already very costly to warlock in Storm Legion, it is now even more damaging to the warlock in Nightmare Tide, it is high time for this ability to be made into a charge cost and not health cost.
    • Empowered Darkness cost to be changed to 50 charge. - Reason: To allow warlock to be able to juggle with multiple defile.

Masteries
    • Phantom Stream to be made AoE on its DPS counterpart. - Reason: To provide more AoE options to the mage, Arcane Manipulation and Ethereal Blast already offering the single target option.
    • Making level 64 mastery more impactful for chloromancer - See Evantide post for suggestion

Revamp Ideas
    This section is meant for semi-full/full revamp. I will only post link to the posts or thread on which the revamp is talked about in order to save space for this post.
    The main purpose of this first post is for quick QoL changes, bugs fixes and quick changes to make mage life better overall. While we all want revamps to our specs, need must come before want, and what mages need right now is small changes to keep our class stable.

Necromancer revamp - Evantide
    Necromancer could get a revamp and the changes Evantide is proposing doesn't change the soul at it's core and seems easier to implement than a full revamp. Many of the suggestion in this revamp idea can be looked at as single changes to make necromancer a more viable change sooner than later.
    See Evantide post for the full revamp idea.

Necromancer revamp - Deallia
    Lots of suggestions from Deallia on his/her post. This is more of a compilation of QoL changes than a revamp.
    See Deallia post for the list of suggestions.

Chloromancer revamp - Dasmani
    Goal: Increase viability of Chloromancer in PvP by reducing reliance on Veil heals and increasing self healing capability.
    See Dasmani post for resume of the revamp idea.
    See Dasmani thread for the full revamp idea.

Chloromancer revamp - Lokken
    A third veil for PvP purpose. 2 targets healing.
    See Lokken thread for the full revamp idea.
    Last edited by Snap; 12-17-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

RIFT Guide Writer

Withering Vines mastery should be adjusted. It's not rewarding at all. 2s more casts during a minute fight is all of a big freaking whoop dee doo compared to some of the more impactful masteries or even anything clerics have.

Some of the older ideas, like Nature's Fury spreading Withering and VS/Ruin cast giving 3 oGCD witherings for 10s were canned because of tech limitations.

I'd say a fair talent to further augment this mastery to give chloros some form of an edge to compete with the cleric's cast time mastery (that we lost cause DPs specs) would be omething like "Withering Vine now also applies to 2 enemies within 10m of the initial target. Each additional target will also trigger an instant Veil heal."

This shores up chloro mobility by making withering vines a solid Spores substitute in AE, ramps up healing in a way that is only advantageous to AE situations (IE, warfronts and multi-target fights) while not overly boosting healing such as what happened to clerics with their cast speed reduction, and actually makes the talent a lot more than just "Hurray 2s more casting per minute of fighting!"

------------------------

Another proposition would be moving some of the secondaries in the 63 bracket around to further augment specs.

Ele, Necro, and the archon specs we currently have are all heavy charge consumers. Swap that secondary from "Combat alacrity" to "Mental Cynosure" would make these specs much more tolerable and perform better in PVP and PVE. Tie the cleanse secondary onto the Natural Splendor to make it something actually useful as, currently, none of the raid fights have enough targets to justify using Natural Splendor.

-----------------

Necromancer Possession needs the EAscension treatment. The CD and duration are by far too unwieldy to adequately use in any fight. Possession itself is counter-productive to Necro as it forces the player to drop all of their debuffs and buffs to use their best skill. This is crippling its ability to even participate as something besides a gimp Defiler.

So some QoL/Buff suggestions for Necro here:

Adjust Possession to be a 15s Duration, 1 minute CD. This will allow easier synching with movement, target swapping, and raid CDs. Also further adjust Master's Rage in possession so that the Necro isn't stuck with a 6s channel that does pitiful damage that can't even be used while moving.

Make it so that creatures summoned with Mass Graves, Parasite, and Empty the Crypts aren't despawned when entering Possession. This allows Necromancers work with all of their CDs during a burst phase instead of having to constantly cycle and maintain a very low average.

Allow Lich Form's boost to stay active with no cost during possession.

Give Bone Frenzy some component to amplify Necromancer directly. The old crystal did this and it was very important for Necro as its basic spells were already ludicrously weak in comparison to some of the stuff even the Elementalist can bring.

Reduce the Charge cost of Empty the Crypt and Bone Frenzy so that both can actually be used together with Lich form for a short duration.

Boost the Soul Bond to equal Defiler's strongest link again so it doesn't feel like a ridiculously gimped option. I mean, ti's bad enough that Necro barely out-damages defiler without any heals and is ultra pet reliant with little target swaps, the link was also made far worse in comparison so there's not even an equal exchange.

Make plague bolt and other necromancer skills actually worth it. I mean, there's issues when, with all the boosts the Necro skills are getting from the tree, only 3 spells have a better DPS than freaking Crystalline Missile from Elementalist. One fo them requires summoning a pet to attack to equate to Missile at that. That's beyond ridiculous. Why does a Necro talent affect an Ele spell yet the Ele's Velocity talent not reciprocate to Plague Bolt? Why is Plague bolt so horrendously weak that, even in optimal conditions, it still loses out by 1k per shot? Why are the Necro skills so unrewarding for their use that the optimal damage pattern is to have a macro where it's parasite > CMissile > everything else as filler for movement when there's no proc?

Plauge bolt base increased 30%. This way, Plague Bolt becomes the clear winner at 3 stacks of Deathly calling while being weaker under, adding some layer of intricacy and decision making.

Velocity now applies to Plague Bolt and Possession attacks.

Remove Desecrate and Condemn's s deathly calling consumption. Desecrate would barely be worth the 1.5s GCD spent on it with this boost anyways while condemn is currently only barely being a DPS gain to keeping those stacks.

Turn Grave Rot into something akin to Storm Locus, a debuff that pulses damage that can bounce between enemies upon death. The mechanic suits Necromancer way more than SC thematically.

Reduce Corpse Talon's cast time to 1.5s to equal the GCD and not have Necro be a sitting duck.

Remove the Cast Time on Mass Grave so Necros aren't pigeon-holed into saving their fast summon for a CD or completely gimped if their pet dies right after their CD block.

Give Corpse Explosion more application. it's a pathetically weak skill that got double whammied by nerfs that crippled it. Some ideas to help make it better include: Removing the CD, making it trigger automatically after 10, and giving something akin to Searing Bolt to Necro that would force Corpse Explosion to trigger.

I mean, Necromancer appeals to me, but it's lagging so far behind with outdated mechanics, it's kind of sad. Even Ele so has somewhat of a niche in drop kicking people in the face during PVP.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

@evantide
    I wholeheartedly agree with you on mostly everything you said.

The masteries for chloro are pathetic to say the least, the withering vines in particular
    I would personally prefer Withering Vines to not be modified at all by masteries and simply have it's radius increased to 30 meters as a base and would rather see something else for chloro.
    What exactly, I don't know, maybe the cast time reduction that was supposed to be there in the first place but to only affect chloro abilities.

As for necro, I find your suggestions to be spot on.
    But I believe that instead of reducing the cost on Empty the crypts, they should simply remove the cost entirely. Being a such a large CD already make it costly to use, having a charge cost on it is just adding insult to injury.

For the link to be equal to Defiler, I believe that would need discussion as it wouldn't be fair to Defiler and Warlord if Necro had it. So I'll refrain from adding it to the list for now until some more people request it. Feel free to discuss it on this thread whether or not I should add it to the list.

As soon as I get edit rights, I'll add to the first post:
    Masteries
    Making level 64 mastery more impactful for chloromancer - See Evantide post for suggestion

QoL changes
    Necromancer
    See Evantide post for the following list of Necromancer changes
    • Possession to be changed to 15 sec duration/1 min CD - Reason: Same as why EA was changed this way
    • Keep summoned creatures (including or excluding the mage's main pet) summoned while under Possession - Reason: Losing those summoned creatures is a lost of a lot of the Necromancer DPS and force the Necro into holding their Possession CD because of summons.
    • Lich form bonus are applied while under Possession - Reason: To not lose the bonus from it during our main burst.
    • Make Bone Frenzy improve the mage as well as their pet - Reason: Give more importance to the necromancer spells
    • Reduced cost charge on Bone Frenzy and Empty the Crypts (Or removal of charge cost to empty the Crypts) - Reason: Put more emphasis on the usage of Lich Form and give us more up time on it.
    • Velocity now applies to plague bolt and Possession attacks - Reason: There should be no reason why the Necromancer should have such an important buff and filler being an Elementalist ability.
    • Increase Plague Bolt damage - Reason: To make Plague Bolt the clear winner when choosing between Plague Bolt and Crystalline Missiles
    • Remove Desecrate and Condemn Deathly calling cost - Reason: To make them an actual DPS boost and remove the annoyance in using them.
    • Make Grave Rot a pulsing AoE like Living Storm - Reason: Fit the Necromancer gameplay better and provide a better QoL.
    • Reduce Corpse Talon cast time (or provide a buff to reduce it's cast time or to make it instant) - Reason: So it become useful?
    • Remove the cast time on Mass Grave - Reason: So we don't have to waste Exhume and be left without any ways to resummon a dead pet.
    • Change Corpse Explosion into an AoE countdown. If possible, allow for an ability to work like Searing Bolt for countdown - Reason: It's currently absolutely worthless

If there is anything in this list that need changing, please do tell me.
    Last edited by Snap; 11-23-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Bug:

Warlocks Contaminate reduces Dom's Lightning Wall Charge Cost to 0

QoL:

Neddras Might should have a lower priority then the archon aura

Sry thats all thats coming to my mind right now
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    Bug:

Warlocks Contaminate reduces Dom's Lightning Wall Charge Cost to 0

QoL:

Neddras Might should have a lower priority then the archon aura

Sry thats all thats coming to my mind right now
    Gonna add those to the list as soon as I get edit rights.
    I knew about those 2 bugs but forgot about them while making the post. Thank you!

Ascendant

General QoL/buff issue.

Make %resist pierce talents better, tie them into something else, or kill them off. Shaman and inquisitor spend two points for 30%, we spend 3 for 10%. They'd be more appealing with a secondary effect.

Arbitrarily add damage to anything in Necro, it sucks.

Arbitrarily add damage to anything in Ele, it sucks.

Arbitrarily add damage to high tier Harb(rending, ea, tw), it sucks.

I gave PTS parses in the dummy foundry to back these claims, if you need reference.

Thank you for your time.

#1 worst name NA, all time
    Soulstorm!

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    General QoL/buff issue.

Make %resist pierce talents better, tie them into something else, or kill them off. Shaman and inquisitor spend two points for 30%, we spend 3 for 10%. They'd be more appealing with a secondary effect.
    I'm quite neutral when it come to changing some talents as I personally believe some of the talents should be less attracting and only used to reach certain spells in the root of the tree as a last choice.
    Also changing them to provide more would require time to make sure it is balanced and I think there is more urgent matters than this.

I could add to the list that the resist piercing for Archon, pyro, elem and necro (Did I forget any?) are underwhelming choices for talents, but I'd like more feedback on this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by NotTrev
    Arbitrarily add damage to anything in Necro, it sucks.
    I believe Evantide suggestion would do a great job for that.

Arbitrarily add damage to anything in Ele, it sucks.
    I agree, but would need some suggestion as to what should be changed.
    I'll add to the elementalist list
    • Increase Elementalist damage arbitrarily - Suggestion(s) needed

Arbitrarily add damage to high tier Harb(rending, ea, tw), it sucks.
    Same as for elem, I'll add the same list for harb as for elem.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    I'm quite neutral when it come to changing some talents as I personally believe some of the talents should be less attracting and only used to reach certain spells in the root of the tree as a last choice.
    Also changing them to provide more would require time to make sure it is balanced and I think there is more urgent matters than this.

I could add to the list that the resist piercing for Archon, pyro, elem and necro (Did I forget any?) are underwhelming choices for talents, but I'd like more feedback on this suggestion.
    I think increasing the percentages would probably be better than adding more damage(from a balance standpoint). Warlock gained a ton of pierce with a limitation, maybe the others just need a limitation on theirs and an increase in magnitude so they appear stronger. Pyro could apply only to primary bolts, archon for raid buff skills, and then ele/necro probably just bump the % higher and maintain the "you and your pet" clause.

On a related note, harb is our only ST DPs soul missing a resist ignore talent, but I doubt that would solve any of its DPs issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    I think increasing the percentages would probably be better than adding more damage(from a balance standpoint). Warlock gained a ton of pierce with a limitation, maybe the others just need a limitation on theirs and an increase in magnitude so they appear stronger. Pyro could apply only to primary bolts, archon for raid buff skills, and then ele/necro probably just bump the % higher and maintain the "you and your pet" clause.

On a related note, harb is our only ST DPs soul missing a resist ignore talent, but I doubt that would solve any of its DPs issues.
    I'm still waiting on edit rights on my first post, but I'll add a general section and put the suggestion to change the resist piercing talents to something more attractive with a link to their former specs like warlock and necro/elem.

I do believe those talents are nice PvP-wise as a tank can easily reduce damage by ~50+ % with only resists. I'd need to run some test to see how much resist affect damage in PvP.

Rift Chaser

Something I've been wondering about the pet souls, Necro in particular, is having the spell power talents in other souls affect the pet too. Now, I fully agree with everything posted above, that necro needs it's base abilities adjusted. But I kinda like to mix things up when I can.

I have a fun spec (for me at least) with 61 necro/11 lock/4 harb, using Warlock dots. Now my thought is, if the spell power bonus from harb could affect the pet too, it would offset the lost points from ele. Especially if Plague Bolt got boosted.

As for Chloro, I would really like to see some way of spreading Withering vines. Now, we just got a mastery that refreshes radiant spores. Could that talent also use Ruin to refresh and spread vines? Or... Nature's Fury is a pointless skill. No one ever uses it. I believe I've heard that the programmers can't make it spread W.V., because of some code. Ok. How about entirely change the ability. Have this new ability spread Vines, it Could even do something else in addition if you want.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Elementalist be changed from a pet spec to just a straight dps soul. I like the idea of the cycles. It just seems to always underperform, and the few times it has been viable as some sort of hybrid it has been nerfed in some way that puts it back in the dust bin. Heck, make it an easy dps spec for those that want a 2-3 button rotation, and have it do 15-20% less dps. I know there are a lot of ppl that don't want complicated rotations, and that's fine for them. But when ppl join instances/pvp with these low key / low damage builds because they're easy, it hurts other ppl too. So I wouldn't care if it was a top heavy soul, where you'll have to go 61 points in it to get its best abilities.

I have gotten to like the channeled abilities in Pyro less and less. I like where the soul is in general, it's just these couple abilities don't seem to fit well, at least for CD's. You set up all your big damage modifiers, and then channel a volley. Just doesn't 'feel' right to me... idk.

I would love to see a boost to harbinger also. As a mele soul, it seems to have a lot of damage modifiers, and little survivability modifiers. I think this needs to be switched around. Buff it's base damage if you will, and make the player decide when to use movement and survivability boosts. As it is, it seems to take forever before you can say 'ok, everything is lined up for max damage. Now I bust out the big guns with...'
    EA does hit hard, bit I think it should be changed to be more like Lich Form. Have that replace Rending Slash's damage increase, and make rending slash like massive blow in shaman.
    You can find me on Deepwood. Playing Rift too.

Albedina - 65 mage
    Erodthemighty - 65 warrior
    Makion -65 rogue

I believe Evantide suggestion would do a great job for that.

I agree, but would need some suggestion as to what should be changed.
    I'll add to the elementalist list
    • Increase Elementalist damage arbitrarily - Suggestion(s) needed

Same as for elem, I'll add the same list for harb as for elem.
    Meciel mentioned his Necro ideas to me in game early today, I'll just go ahead and repeat what I had said to him(paraphrasing). "Yea, sure, these ideas make sense and I don't disagree. But what matters more to me is that these souls can actually perform at the level of other viable souls in the game. Reworking things or asking for QoL's that are also a dps gain take more time/thought/resources to implement than simply changing the base value of a couple spells to give the souls a fighting chance."

Ele, Necro and Harbinger would be used, without a doubt, if they simply did comparable damage. They differ enough in damage delivery and utility that I could find immediate uses for them on current content if they could simply compete. My 3.0 pts testing parses had Ele and Necro over 15k dps behind some of our other souls. It's difficult as hell to rework a soul; lets be clear that is not what I'm looking for. Kudos on spending lots of time and resources on SC and Pyro, they needed reworks. All I'm saying is, increase these 61 soul's output by 15k dps(aka bump numbers on 5 different spells until each of their dps contributions are 3k higher each). It's really not hard and because it's not being done it's just painfully obvious that they're being avoided.

TLDR; simply do something, simple and effective(for your sake), to these souls, Trion.

Soulstorm!

Quote Originally Posted by NotTrev View Post
    Meciel mentioned his Necro ideas to me in game early today, I'll just go ahead and repeat what I had said to him(paraphrasing). "Yea, sure, these ideas make sense and I don't disagree. But what matters more to me is that these souls can actually perform at the level of other viable souls in the game. Reworking things or asking for QoL's that are also a dps gain take more time/thought/resources to implement than simply changing the base value of a couple spells to give the souls a fighting chance."

Ele, Necro and Harbinger would be used, without a doubt, if they simply did comparable damage. They differ enough in damage delivery and utility that I could find immediate uses for them on current content if they could simply compete. My 3.0 pts testing parses had Ele and Necro over 15k dps behind some of our other souls. It's difficult as hell to rework a soul; lets be clear that is not what I'm looking for. Kudos on spending lots of time and resources on SC and Pyro, they needed reworks. All I'm saying is, increase these 61 soul's output by 15k dps(aka bump numbers on 5 different spells until each of their dps contributions are 3k higher each). It's really not hard and because it's not being done it's just painfully obvious that they're being avoided.

TLDR; simply do something, simple and effective(for your sake), to these souls, Trion.
    Eh, I was ranting. Maybe to say what I mean more concisely: QoL suggestions and re-imaginationing spells in a new way is fun and great. But that's not what these souls *need* these souls simply can't even compete at the moment. What they need is the ability to compete.

I understand you're trying to do both at once, just saying. Wants/needs, needs need to come first.

Soulstorm!

Quote Originally Posted by NotTrev View Post

You're right on this.
    I'll add another section for "Revamp" suggestions and keep the other Suggestion/QoL section for quick and easy fixes.

I'll put the necro suggestions from Evantide in the Revamp section and add a line in the Suggestion/QoL in necro for Arbitrary increase in damage like for elementalist.

And I saw your second post while I was typing this one. Don't worry, I understood what you meant and I agree.
    Need should come before want.
    And right now, those souls most important need is a boost in DPS.

Rift Disciple

Gonna add those to the list as soon as I get edit rights.
    I knew about those 2 bugs but forgot about them while making the post. Thank you!
    Make it more general and make the QoL change that *all *archon auras should be top priority in their respective groups (already posted this in the 2.3 bug thread as well for lack of a newer thread)
    Dontlookatme - <The Fires Of Heaven>@Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast