+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Manipulation and Internalize Charge

Rift Disciple

Default Arcane Manipulation and Internalize Charge

I apologize if this has been brought up before but why does arcane manipulation consume a stack of internalize charge when it doesn't modify the damage from arcane manipulation. If it increased the damage of the skill I would have no problem with it. Right now its just annoying. Does anyone know if there are any plans to change this in the future?

Rift Chaser

Hmm interesting. Internalize Charge is supposed to increase the damage on all abilities, as far as I can tell.. I'm assuming you did some careful before and after number crunching? It would suck if the mastery abilities didn't get boosted.
    You can find me on Deepwood. Playing Rift too.

Albedina - 65 mage
    Erodthemighty - 65 warrior
    Makion -65 rogue

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Thanks for catching this. Arcane Manipulation doesn't currently get any actual benefit from Internalize Charge. I'll change it so it won't consume a stack from the Internalize Charge buff.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Thanks for catching this. Arcane Manipulation doesn't currently get any actual benefit from Internalize Charge. I'll change it so it won't consume a stack from the Internalize Charge buff.
    awesome! thanks!

+ Reply to Thread