+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 152
Like Tree18Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stormcaller Update - Live

  1. #121
    Rift Chaser Alfiexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    361

    Default

    There is a tooltip error with pretty much all branch abilities where tooltip says rank below
    • Storm Energy - 5points but says 8% should be 10%
    • Cyclogensis - 5points buy says 4% should be 5%
    • conductive medium - 1%
    • vengeful storm - 66%
    • voltaic strength - 5%
    • supercell - 8%
    • endless storm - 66%
    • unstable atmosphere - 6%
    • supercharge - 1 stack

    some others may do it, u may need to check all the other tool tips to.

    The Gamer Beans
    <Special Olympics>
    <StackOnEight>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    I'm not saying I'm great, Alfiexx is great.

  2. #122
    Rift Chaser Alfiexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfiexx View Post
    There is a tooltip error with pretty much all branch abilities where tooltip says rank below
    • Storm Energy - 5points but says 8% should be 10%
    • Cyclogensis - 5points buy says 4% should be 5%
    • conductive medium - 1%
    • vengeful storm - 66%
    • voltaic strength - 5%
    • supercell - 8%
    • endless storm - 66%
    • unstable atmosphere - 6%
    • supercharge - 1 stack

    some others may do it, u may need to check all the other tool tips to.
    Edit: it does it will all souls, harb and chloro just noticed it to, so i guess every single tree branch it does it with

    The Gamer Beans
    <Special Olympics>
    <StackOnEight>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    I'm not saying I'm great, Alfiexx is great.

  3. #123
    Plane Touched Lanfeara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Hi there,
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Kervik for this sc rework. What it brought : interesting gameplay based on charge management (yay ! at least ), hybridation, and sc back on scene (remind me the good old time of ab/bs). There might be some balance issue with hybrids but please, please, PLEASE, don't kill those specs. I beg you, Rift needs its hybrid spec to work and be worth something. Rather, try to balance other calling around this new change and bring back hybrids for them too ;) . It would be awesome.

    Keep on, I was bored to play 61specs now I enjoy playing hybrids again.

    - Lanfeara.
    Last edited by Lanfeara; 07-23-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    Lanfeara@Brisesol

  4. #124
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default it's a good mod for SC

    i'm running some Arb - Storm & a dash of Harb.. the build is looking good in PvP.
    More dps is my only concern.. however
    it's a fun build to play, i think some of the Arb skills i may not be fully maximizing yet.

    i'm interested to see what kind of DPS SC & Harb builds are putting out

  5. #125
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default

    * Putting 3 points in Charged Atmosphere causes Thunder Shock to generate a stack of Electrified, but that gain does not refresh Living Storm
    * Contaminate does not affect the damage of Hailstorm nor Living Storm

  6. #126
    RIFT Guide Writer Allmightyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orgibatei View Post
    * Putting 3 points in Charged Atmosphere causes Thunder Shock to generate a stack of Electrified, but that gain does not refresh Living Storm
    * Contaminate does not affect the damage of Hailstorm nor Living Storm
    These are not bugs.

  7. #127
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    855

    Default

    why all sc hybrids are receiving a nerf now because of stormbinger?!

    wasent it possible to change skills in the harb tree and leave the other hybrids untouched?

  8. #128
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Hey all,
    [*]Living Storm (1 Point) Deals Air damage over 10s to up to 8 enemies within 7m of the initial target. Can only affect 1 enemy. Instant.
    [/LIST]
    I'm having a maddening issue on my two mages. On one mage Living Storm lasts 16 second duration, on my other mage it only lasts 10 seconds. I cannot figure out why the difference.

    Help plz.

  9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #129
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psiok View Post
    I'm having a maddening issue on my two mages. On one mage Living Storm lasts 16 second duration, on my other mage it only lasts 10 seconds. I cannot figure out why the difference.

    Help plz.
    It looks like when I increased the duration of Living Storm to 16s, I only did it for the max rank. I'm guessing one of your Mages is level 60 and the other is somewhere below that which would account for you seeing the different durations. I'm fixing all of the other ranks to match the 16s duration of the max rank. I'm hopeful that I can get it included with this week's hotfix.

  10. #130
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default Nerfs coming

    Omg, all mages are trying to learn the new stormcaller hybrids and the developer starts with nerfs and make them useless. First nerf to "conductive medium" on PTS.

  11. #131
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82

    Default

    I don't know if this has been brought up before or not but could we at least get a toggle for the "electrified" effect that shoots lightning out of our torso when it is active? I like the Stormcaller and have been playing it but I can not stand that effect. So much so that I'm considering dropping the role all together.

    Thanks for reading!

  12. #132
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Kervik,
    Could you please remove the global cool-down on Storm Locus? It doesnt apply to anyone but the caster, and our rotations would be slightly less awkward if we could re-apply it easily.
    Otherwise, this is another one of those debuffs that might be better as a proc.

  13. #133
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulaeon View Post
    Kervik,
    Could you please remove the global cool-down on Storm Locus? It doesnt apply to anyone but the caster, and our rotations would be slightly less awkward if we could re-apply it easily.
    Otherwise, this is another one of those debuffs that might be better as a proc.
    Yea living storm and locus are def awkward. I suggest taking them off gcd and giving a 3s cd.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

  14. #134
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Theres also been a ninja nerf on Voltaic Strength, now it gives 6% / electrified stack to sc abilities but only 3% / stack to anything else.
    On a short parse in live gear outside of the foundry my stormbinger was about 1,5-2k behind, i really hope the warriors get hit with a similar nerfbat...
    I mean they had months and months in the sun but oh no, once the mages start appearing at the top of the meter we instantly have to change it.
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

  15. #135
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paschl View Post
    I mean they had months and months in the sun but oh no, once the mages start appearing at the top of the meter we instantly have to change it.
    Quit the whining...seriously...
    Is totally unfair Class A has this sintead of class B.

    Well..march into their forum, make a topic for their dev, and illustrate the issue between the two.

    Btw, they're getting nerfed anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts