+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Pyromancer Update

1% talent crit > 1% talent damage, as the talent damage are additive, and in the end each % gained is worth less than the previous.
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post

Snap

Tier 8
    • Pyromancer’s Fury (3 Points, Requires Pyromancer’s Vengeance) - While Pryomancer's Armor is active, damaging Fire abilities, excluding Fireball, apply a stack of Pyromancer's Fury. Fireball consumes a stack of Pyromancer's Fury to increase its damage by 10/20/30%. Max 5 stacks. Lasts 30s.

snap
    In Live, there is an add : Fireball consumes a stack of Pyromancer's Fury to reduce its cast time by 0.5s and increase......
    But being spam the dummy, I saw that stack consumes by Fireball, and there is no reducing cast time to 1s, Fireball cast time stay at 1.5s
    So this is a bug or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Castan View Post
    In Live, there is an add : Fireball consumes a stack of Pyromancer's Fury to reduce its cast time by 0.5s and increase......
    But being spam the dummy, I saw that stack consumes by Fireball, and there is no reducing cast time to 1s, Fireball cast time stay at 1.5s
    increases damage not reduces cast time...

Plane Touched

You're reading an old thread.

Pyromancer Update - Live

Telaran

Fireballs cast time is 2s before the buff, the buff drops it down to 1.5s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35