Closed Thread

Thread: Cant Select Harbinger

Soulwalker

Default Cant Select Harbinger

I have recently started to play rift again looking forward to create a Harbinger, however I noticed that Harbinger is not available for my lvl 20 Mage, but it IS available for my lvl 10 Mage.

Also created a new Mage to see if Harbinger would be available, and it is not on a new Mage.

I could just level my lvl10 Mage which has Harbinger, or try get Harbinger available for my lvl 20 Mage so that I save on time questing.

Any info on why it is not available on my lvl 20 Mage but IS available on my lvl 10?

Are these different mages of yours on the same account?

Accomplishments X/Y. Indifferent. I like magic.

were your mages made pre your purchase of the Storm Legion Souls?... if so u will have to go to ur calling master and Reset before u can see them. Also if they arnt on the same account also u will have to purchase the soul pack again.... they're locked to ur Account not ur IP.

if its neither of these issues then contact a GM, it could be a bug

Telaran

The reason for this is very simple. the lvl 10 mage was made during your lvl 20 F2P trial account before the entire game went F2P. when the game converted to F2P, it treated the trial accounts like they had purchased storm legion, even though you havent. the funny thing about this, is any toon made after the conversion gets treated as f2p without the SL souls like it should, its only the pre-conversion made toons that have them.

Soulwalker

Thank you for the update.
    Yes they are on the same account.
    I will just level my lvl 10 mage which has the SL souls.

Take Care

Wow, talk about loopholes.

Closed Thread