+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vexare

Thread: Chloro living energy

Shield of Telara

Default Chloro living energy

Can we get a fix for this aura pls? It's been an increasing occurance where the raid starts yelling about not having clover up while it is clearly toggled on. Essentially if the chloro who first activates clover dies, moves out of range, or anything else, the buff drops from the raid even though another chloro with the ability turned on is within range. This is most noticable on twins using 4tank strat but also happens frequently in other raids and is a frustrating, and rather silly bug.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by vexare View Post
    Can we get a fix for this aura pls? It's been an increasing occurance where the raid starts yelling about not having clover up while it is clearly toggled on. Essentially if the chloro who first activates clover dies, moves out of range, or anything else, the buff drops from the raid even though another chloro with the ability turned on is within range. This is most noticable on twins using 4tank strat but also happens frequently in other raids and is a frustrating, and rather silly bug.
    The aura is only cancelled if it's overwritten or that chloro dies.

If the chloro is out of range, you should probably change your strategy. Have the healers in the middle.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    The aura is only cancelled if it's overwritten or that chloro dies.

If the chloro is out of range, you should probably change your strategy. Have the healers in the middle.
    Contribution factor = 0. I luv you ahov but in your world everything is either horribly broken, or perfectly fine. I mentioned both of the above situations that you did so there really was nothing useful added by your post. Bottom line is it's an aura, it shouldn't matter if the chloro who first cast it died or ran out of range on crucia or went into a different portal on regulos or whatever the case may be. If there is a chloro in range then the aura should be active.

This is a pita and has been for a long time
    Nope.

There is a note on PTS regarding this I believe. That toggle abilities will show as "detoggled" when their effect "ends" (i.e. is overwritten).

Currently I use Karuulalert for this as chloro. If the other chloro dies that has it up I have a ginormous warning that pops up reminding me to turn mine on.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Shield of Telara

ehh, I'm still underwhelmed. Just because the pts now detoggles if it isn't active, or a K alert to remind you to put it back up doesn't change the fact that I shouldn't have to worry about it in the first place. Its not a buff, it's an aura. And thus it should be in effect whenever i'm in range.

Quote Originally Posted by vexare View Post
    ehh, I'm still underwhelmed. Just because the pts now detoggles if it isn't active, or a K alert to remind you to put it back up doesn't change the fact that I shouldn't have to worry about it in the first place. Its not a buff, it's an aura. And thus it should be in effect whenever i'm in range.
    That's an unfortunate effect of how buff overwriting works. Maybe someday they'll be able to have abilities "suppress" while they are overwritten instead of canceling.

+ Reply to Thread